Chapter 2

The next day I woke up and a nurse was in the room.

"Good morning, here's your breakfeast dear" I looked at the plate and almost trew up. It was awfull, at that moment I realised how my shitty cooking was good even though I managed to eat most of the food since I was starving.

I was supposed to be resting but like yesterday my thoughts were rushing and nothing was bodering me more than the misterious guy who was here and all worried about me. Who the hell is he? Maybe if this happened to other people they would be super excited to meet their prince charming that save their lifes, but for me it's the right opposite, I'm terrifited to know who the hell this man is and why he helped me like that.

Maybe he's not here anymore, maybe doctor Winchester said to him that I woke up and that I was okay and he left I tryed to convince myself and calm down.

"Anna" Doctor Winchester entered the hospital room and nodded to me a hello.

"Hi" I said quietly. I feel really awkward with him around and I have no ideia why, after all he's helping me right? Maybe it's because this hospital clothes are kind of exposing.

"You can go homeAfter putting my clothes and packing my stuff at the hospital my hope was gone. There's no prince charming waiting for me, he's not coming back, he was just worried with a girl of an accident. And when I'm about to leave the room the nurse comes in "Hello, it's great you're still here, your boy it's out there" "Oh let him in" the nurse made a sign for someone out side. I'm about to met him!! This is the moment I was waiting for. Omg he comes in.