Cap 9

Cap 9

I woke up all excited remembering what happened yesterday and trying to figure it out if it was a dream or reality. I jumped out of the bed, put some music and went dancing all happy to the kitchen make my breakfeast. Today was the day to relax for my date with Eddie, I needed to take a bath, choose what to wear, put some make up and be perfect to him. I ran myself a hot bubble bath, and put a bit of Muse on, before getting in. I soaked into the bubbles, relaxing and blocking the world out. My make up was simple and my brunette hair was curly and left flowing. I put on my red dress, high heels and I was ready to go. He was on time waiting the for me in the lobby. Eddie seems nervous, but as soon as he saw me he smiled, the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. "Wow Anna you look wonderful!" He said with sparkle in his eyes "Oh thanks, you look very handsome too" I said blushing "So were are we going?" I continued "It's a surprise" he said with a cheeky face. He took me to a beautiful beach, a desert beach "Close your eyes" he whispered near my ear "Ok" I said smiling and excited. We walked a little bit with him guiding me, I could hear the sound of the waves louder and louder"It's here, you can open your eyes now" he whispered again. We were on a pier, and just in front of me a yacht! It had candles in it, so romantic "Wow Eddie! It's so beautiful" I said amazed, still shocked "I knew you would like it" he said giggling"So let's go?" I said nodding my head to the yacht "Before you madame" he said standing his hand for me. The yacht wasn't too big, but perfect. A few candles in the prow, a blanket on the floor and a basket, everything so beatiful, so peaceful.

Crash hearts(Eddie Redmayne fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें