Cap 15

Cap 15

"Wow, you're so beautiful" he said mesmerazed looking at me "Hahah Eddie you too, let's go" I said blushing and nodding my head to the lake, he followed me. We were in the lake kissing so passionately and in love "You realy wanna do this? I love you so much but I'm not going to force you" he said " Yeah Eddie, I love you too and I wanna do this" I said determined, we start kissing again.

After a hour we were layed on the grass with holding hands, similing. With my head on his chest,I could feel the warm of his body. He was just wearing pants and I his shirt. Even at the forest felling the gass on my wet body it was so cosy, so perfect. I turned my face to him and just admired for a few minutes "What is it?" He said smiling "You're perfect" I said still admiring him "YOU are perfect Anna, and you make me happy" he giggled, I smiled and put my arm around him "Wait..." He said standing up and looking for something "Here, stand up" he said and I did. He got on one knee "Wait Eddie what are you doing?" I said a little bit shocked, he smiled and said "Anna..." I placed my hand infront of my mouth "Will you be my girlfriend?" he said putting the ring he gave me in my finger with a cute laught "Ohh Eddie that's so cutee hahah stand up" I said admiring the ring and smiling. I love Eddie, and I want to be with him all day, everyday...forever.

*Eddie's POV*

I love Anna so much and I'm so glad we are officially girlfriend and boyfriend, I can't imagine a day with out seeing her or talking to her. Everything in her it's wonderful, she's so pure, she's not like the other girls, superficial. Her laught,her kiss,the perfume she always wear and her smile it's like...I don't know, magic, I wait all day just to see THAT smile.

*Anna's POV*

"Let's go to my place?" He asked racking up our stuf"Yeah let's go love" I said giving his shirt and putting mine. He started the car and about 30 minutes we were at his appartment "Hey baby, if you wanna you can take a shower" He said putting the basket on the table kitchen "Yeah, I need a bath" I said looking at myself, with grass all over me "The bathroom it's the first door left" he said pointing with the finger. I was taking my halter and felt a hand on my shoulder "Love, how about we economize water?" He said with a cheeky humor, I turn around and kissed him "Hmmm yeah, we can save water right?" I said taking his hand and pulling him to the bathroom