Cap 6

Cap 6

I ran into the bathroom and took a shower, put on my favorite red blouse, a pair of blue jeans and my converse. A little make up and gloss. He was perfectly on time. He was waiting in front of the car when he saw me in the lobby and smiled at me. I retributed the smile giggling.

"Hello beautiful, you look stunning" he said with a spark in his eyes "thanks, you look very handsome too" I said smirking. He drove us to his apartment. "Madame" he said opening the door "Oh thank you monsieur" I said blushing "This is what I call home, you're free to do whatever you want here" he said introducing me the place "Wow, that's a big apartment" I said amazed, Eddie blushes "Thanks. It's nice that you like it" he says. "Why?" I asked "Well, so you can spend more time here" he said with a sexy expression. I laughed "We'll see..." I said. We sat down on the sofa and awkwardly stared at each other for like 1 minute, he's eyes were directioned to my lips and I was a little bit embarrassed "Wow you look so beautiful, even more than yesterday" he said still staring at my lips, I blushed "Ohh Eddie you look very handsome too" I said giggling "Well, your boyfriend must be very worried about you" he said with a perky smile like he knew the awnser "he is! He called me many times today he is so protective!" I said excited. Eddie's face turned white he was completly frozen. "O...oh" he stammered.