Cap 25

Cap 25

"TODAY IT'S THE DAY!" I screamed when I woke up "WHAT'S HAPPENING?" Eddie shouted waking up worry "IT'S TODAY EDWARD!" I yelled at him while jumping on the bed "Oh my god you realy scared me shit" he said taking a deep breath and standing up "I'm gonna eat something and go to my parents house, so you can relax and be prepered" he said before giving me a kiss "Hey baby" I said to him "Hmm" he awnsered putting his pants "I love ya" I said cheeky "I love you too honey" "See you at the wedding" I yelled at him while he was leaving the room "I'll be waiting for you" he said "Yeah, I'll be the one in white" I said smiling and I could hear him laugh and go. Now I can do whatever I want to, I'm alone and it will be my ME day.

I turn on the music and went dancing to my things, like eat my breakfeast, do my nails and take a shower. Did my make up, my hair and put my dress. I fell beautiful in the dress, it's perfect. But then suddenly I fell qualm, what's wrong? Must be jitters....what else can it be? Well nothing will boder me now. It's my day, it's my moment. I was ready to go, my mom and dad were in the appartment waiting for me, I come into the room "Oh my god Anna" my mom said and start to cry "You look realy pretty dearling" my father said looking at my with sparkle in his eyes "Thank you guys" I said softly while hugging them

"Well let's go? He have a wedding" my mom said excited. We got in the car and went to the spring house. "Are you ready kid?" my father said "I was born ready dad" I said taking a breath. The music starts and I come in, everyone looking at me make me fell nervous but the moment I saw Eddie everything desapire of my toughts. He is there, waiting for me and he is soo handsome, I smilied.

*Eddie's POV*

Anna is walking to me, she's smiling and she is so beautiful! I can fell the butterflies in my stomach, I smiled to her.And when her dad give me her I wisper "You look stunning" "You too handsome boy" she said winking at me. The Father starts speaking "I do" she finaly said to me and a tear run my face , we say our vows and averybody stands up to congratulate us. Our parents make their speachs and we dance and drink all night long.

*Anna's POV*

I'm so happy that I don't even care that Eddie is wasted, tonight I just wanna have fun. I was dancing with my friends when I fell qualm again, I fell weak and my legs fall down. I pass out.