Cap 10

Cap 10

I felt someone embracing my waist and whispering "Come on" he said. He is so lovely and sweet, Am I realy falling for him? I've never felt like this before after breaking up with my last boyfriend. We layed down on the blanket and look up to the stars "It's so beautiful here" I said looking at his beautiful eyes "You're so beautiful Anna" he said smiling and hugging me "Eddie" and before I continued, his fingers touches my face, I can fell the pressure of them next to my lips. He's going to kiss me? Everything is happening in slow motion, I fell his soft lips on my, and we kiss passionately. He is such a good kisser! And so sweet.... I think I'm falling for him, but I can't. The last time this happened I screwed everything, this can't happen again, he's a great guy. After kissing we stared at each other for a few secunds giggling, he put his arm over me and I layed my head on his shoulder "So Anna..." He started " I realy like you, and I want to go out with you again tomorrow" "I realy like you too, and I would love to see you again" I said smiling. We had a great time at the yacht talking about us and fedding each other with strawberries and chocolate that were in the basket.