Cap 19

Cap 19

We got in the appartment drop the bags, looked at each other and start laughting realy hard "Oh my god Anna this was amazing" he said still laughting "Yeahh" I said trying to take a breath and when we bouth are calm down he pulls me by the waist and starts to kiss my neck, my cheast, my lips "I have a moving gift to you" he said between the kisses "Oh yeah?and what is it?" I said,he made cheeky and wink at me, I smiled, he start kissing my neck again and I gave him a hickey. We were kissing while going to the bedroom "I'll love you forever" he said clibing onto the bed "I know Eddie, I love you too" I said showing him the ring he gave me, he chuckled and pushed me down on the bed and hovered over me. Then we began to kiss again, I start to unbutton his shirt and I take mine,he fondled me and I groan,we get undress.

I woke up the next morning and Eddie wasn't on the bed, where is he? I could hear some noises from the street....but this neighborhood it's so quiet "Eddie? " I screamed "Good morning baby " he said bringing a tray with waffles, bacon and a red rose in a vase.

I smiled "Oh my god Eddie" the smell was amazing and I was starving "It's for you" he said putting the tray on the bed infront of me and smiling "Oh thank you monsieur" I said "Hahaha you're welcome my lady" it was delicious the food, Eddie realy knows how to cook "Hey Eddie" I said eating the last piece of the waffle "What dear" he said layed down on the bed by my side "What's all this noise at the street?" I asked "Well.." he said standing up and looking by the window "Hmm some fans and interviewers" he continued drinking a bit of his coffe "Why they are here??" I ask worried "Must be about our relationship, the girls might have told the news" he said looking to me "Oh my good Eddie I didn't want to cause trouble to you, I'm so sorry"I said embarrasted and shocked "Don't worry beautiful it's fine, one day they would find out" he said hugging me tight "We're going out today? " I said still worried "Yeahh sure, if we stay here they won't leave" he said holding my hand and then kissing me "Put some clothes and let's go for a walk, it's going to be okay, I swear" he said smiling "Ok" I smiled.