Chapter 5- The Meantime

~Meanwhile, with the Mane Six~

Rainbow Dash flew quickly to Rarity's house, and busted down the front door. Shocked, Rarity turned around from her sewing table.

"Sorry," Rainbow Dash said with a goofy grin.

"It's alright," Rarity replied, smiling, "What do you want?"

"Well, is it just me, or has Twilight kinda... been avoiding you lately, too?" Rainbow Dash asked awkwardly.

"Hm, now that you mention it, I haven't really seen her or heard from her for a couple days. I would've assumed she would come to hang out with us, or at least drop by to slide a book under my doorway," Rarity said with a chuckle.

Just a second later, Pinkie Pie called in through the window, "Hey! Hey Rarity! Over here! Can I come in?"

Before Rarity could reply, Pinkie Pie opened the door and asked, "Have you seen Twilight? I've been wanting to give her this batch of cupcakes for daaaays!" Pinkie Pie held out a pan with twelve mouthwatering cupcakes.

"Rainbow and I were just wondering the same thing!" Rarity said, surprised.

"She's probably just busy with some heavy studying," Rainbow Dash said, rolling her eyes.

"I hope you are correct," Rarity said, turning back to her sewing table with a sigh.