Chapter 19- The Disobedience

Twilight trudged out of the forest, trying to make out the shape of the Canterlot castle.

A leaf above Twilight drooped down and deposited a large plop of water on her head.

"Ugh," she sighed, "I didn't think this day could get any worse."

Turning around a tree, she said to herself, "If only I had the unconditional comfort and assistance that my friends provide me."

Twilight gazed into the sky, noticing the brightly shining, luminescent stars. What beauties.

Then it came to her.

"Maybe it's ok to let my friends help me. I mean, I know Princess Celestia specifically told me not to include them, but otherwise, I don't think I have a chance to save Equestria."

"If only my life wasn't so confusing!" Twilight stated, frustrated, "Who knew that this adventure would cause me this much stress? Well, I guess I'd better quit talking to myself and contact my friends."

Twilight Sparkle headed back to the city.

..............................................................

"Just tonight, please," Twilight told the innkeeper standing before her.

"Alright, then."

Once Twilight was in her room, she wrote a short, yet straight to the point letter and addressed it to her Ponyville friends.

After mailing it out at the post office just a block away, Twilight went into her hotel room and slept.