Chapter 20- The Walk

Rather unsurprisingly, Twilight was awakened by the sound of Pinkie Pie's familiar voice.

"Hiya Twilight! We're gonna have so much FUN! I heard we're going on a trip to make a new friend today!  Where are we going?"

"Calm your cupcakes, Pinkie," Rarity stated, fluffing her mane on the other side of the room, "The mare isn't necessarily going to become our friend; Twilight wants us to find her to stop her from possible evil doing."

"Well, when you say it like that, it sounds like no fun at all," Pinkie Pie said.

"I appreciate you all joining me for this," Twilight said while getting out of bed, "I hope you all are ready for what's ahead."

"Don't worry so much, Twi.  Everything's gonna be awesome, because we can handle anything!" Rainbow Dash said.

"Well, we need to leave immediately," Twilight replied, "It's the only way that we will be able to catch up to Purple Potion at whatever location she's reached."

"Um," Fluttershy started, "before we go, can we group hug?"

The six powerful friends stared at each other for just a moment, but it seemed like a lifetime of understanding and happiness passed among them before they pulled in for a warm hug.

..............................................................

Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Twilight Sparkle stood and blanked out from the mighty mountainous landscape before them. Its peaks treacherously pointed to the adversely calm sky.

Finally, Rainbow Dash broke the silence, "Wow.  I'm impressed. How have we never visited this region previously?"

"I guess we never had the need to," Twilight said quietly.

"Is everypony prepared to walk?" Applejack asked plainly.

Twilight answered, "I suppose we must be."