Chapter 12- The Sister

The route to Canterlot was always so tedious, in Twilight's opinion. Or perhaps it just seemed like it that day because Twilight had knots in her stomach.

Spike was busying himself with eating, and wasn't at all aware of Twilight's stress.

When the train pulled to a screeching halt at the station, The duo hopped off.

As Twilight Sparkle walked into the city, she began, "Spike, I have a few things to take care of, so would you maybe just-"

"Woah! Is that the new Dynamic Dynamite Dude comic?" Spike instantly exclaimed after spotting a comic in a window.

"Um, yes! And you should totally check it out!" Twilight said, relieved that her plan was falling into place.

Twilight then traversed the city sidewalks alone, pondering where she might discover the mysterious mare's associates. Anypony could have seen her around before!

So, Twilight simply began by questioning a couple dozen ponies who just happened to be milling about. No luck. So she found a few more. Still no luck.

She eventually had questioned almost every pony in Canterlot, and was feeling very discouraged. However, her attitude changed as she interviewed a particularly sophisticated red-maned mare at a boutique.

"So have you heard of this pony?" Twilight asked the red-maned mare.

The mare replied, "Well, she sounds an awful lot like my sister."