Part 8

I woke up the next morning feeling much better than I had since that night, like I could finally breathe a bit easier. Forcing myself out into the world that my friends are now apart of really seemed to help me get back to my normal self. I stretched as best I could in the tight quarters of my bunk and rolled over so I was facing the outside world. Frank wasn't next to me so I check my phone for the time. It was around 11:30am. I kicked my legs over the edge of the bunk and hopped down with ease. Mikey walked by me in just his boxers looking quite tired.

"Just wake up, Mikey?"

He grumbled something incoherent as he disappeared into the kitchen area. I followed moments later, pulling a sweatshirt on over my head.

"Good morning my lovely!"

I pulled the hoodie down all the way to see Ray grinning at me, "You sure are happy today."

"Yup! Would you like some coffee?"

I nodded and he handed me an already made cup, "Why, thank you."

I walked over to one of the couches and plopped down next to Gerard, who sat quietly scribbling in his notebook. I turned to say something to Ray when I stopped short, a blush forming on my cheeks. There in the small doorway that led to the bunks stood Frank in just a towel, his hair still dripping from the shower. I could feel the butterflies fluttering in my stomach. I had missed that feeling so much. I couldn't believe how anxious he still made me.

"Hey Ray," Frank looked over at him. "Would you remind me to buy cigarettes later."

"Sure thing dude," Ray didn't even look up from the guitar magazine he was reading.

With that Frank disappeared back into the bunk area. Minutes later he came back out in a pair of basketball shorts and a black t-shirt. He's still hot even with clothes on. I laughed at my thoughts as Frank sat down next to me.

"What's so funny?"

I glanced over at him shyly, "You."

He playfully glared at me, "Ha. Ha. Ha."

I cracked a small smile. He smiled back and then kissed my cheek lightly. I blushed looking away. After the incident it felt weird to be too touchy with Frank, but I was trying to get back to normal so I'd let him keep doing what he's doing.

"So what's the plan for today?" Mikey asked no one in particular.

"Well my plan is to get back at Lennox," Bob finally spoke up from his spot on the couch.

I threw my hands in the air, "I wasn't the one who stepped on you."

"I know that. But you laughed so you're apart of it now," He laughed manically.

"You scare me sometimes, Bob," Mikey spoke giving him a weird look.

I smirked, "He scares everyone all the time, Mikey."

Bob widened his eyes at me and pointed, "That's it! It's totally going to happen now, just you wait!"

Everyone laughed, even Gerard who had been writing in his notebook the whole time.

"Like I said last night Bobby boy, bring it."

He nodded, "It's on."

It was good to finally be getting back to normal.