Part 17

I could feel his eyes on me. Ever since I got onto the bus I could feel his eyes on me. I didn't look at him, I couldn't look at him, I knew if I did he would find some way of getting me to tell him what happened. Gerard had reassured the rest of the guys that it was nothing, and that it wouldn't happen again, but I knew Frank didn't believe him. I kept my eyes on the ground as Frank sat next to me in my bunk.

He finally spoke. "I need you to tell me what's going on Lennox."

I shook my head keeping my eyes on the ground. "I cant. I'm sorry."

"Why wont you trust me?" He looked hurt.

"It's not you Frank, it's-"

"It's you? Really Lenny," He looked at me angrily. "You're really going to say that to me?"

"Frank," I looked up at him pleadingly. "Please don't be mad at me!"

He looked frustrated as he ran his fingers through his growing hair. "But you can tell Gerard, huh?"

I looked away again, not knowing what to say.

"When you want to talk to me and tell me what is going on inside that head of yours you let me know, other wise..."

He hopped out of the bunk and looked up at me about to say something, but stopped himself. He just shrugged and walked away in a huff. I sighed and after a good 10 minutes I finally thought it was okay to lie down and try to sleep. I needed to get some rest, thinking it would help me in some way.

When I woke up no one was on the bus. There was a note on the counter saying that they all had gone out to get some food and to call them when I got up. I decided not to call any of them, liking the short amount of time I had alone. I went to the small freezer and pulled out a pint ice cream and set it on the counter before grabbing a spoon from one of the drawers. I went back into the bunk area and dug around before I found one of my chick flick movies shoved far in the back of my suitcase. With that I grabbed my ice cream and spoon and went to the couch. I popped in the movie and sat down opening the ice cream container, letting out a relaxing sigh.

I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up I was being placed into my bunk.

I could hear Gerard's voice in my ear as he pulled the covers up around me. "Sleep well. Lenny."