Chapter 1

Katelyns pov

My parents died last year and I was living alone in an abandoned house. My brother left me so I have no one. 'I can't live like this I need to find a village or a family!'I thought. I packed the stuff that I had. I threw on my backpack and left. I walked into the woods and didn't know where the hell I was at. I walked for hours alone I felt as I was being watched. Out of nowhere a wolf like animal came out of nowhere and scratches my leg. I felt the blood drip down my leg. I screamed in pain the blood was flowing out of my like a volcano. I passed out due to blood loss.

Travis pov:

I was bored and didn't feel like flirting with any of the girls. So I walked into the forest. I saw I beautiful girl with long blue hair and bright blue eyes. I watched her from the bushes. I saw a wild wolf come out of nowhere and scratched her.  I saw her pass out so I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the hopeful her new home. Phoenix drop. (Is it one or two words idk).  I took her to our lord aphmau.

"Aphmau I found a girl passed out in the woods!"I explained. She looked at her. "Take her to Zoey and hurry!"she ordered I ran as fast as I could to Zoey and told her want happened.

-time skip- and katelyns pov.

I woke up I was in a bed I opened my eyes and saw I guy with Snow White hair and a girl who had elf ears. "Where the hell am I!?"I asked "your in Phoenix drop"the girl who looked like an elf said. "You were attack by a wolf and Travis found you and brought you here."she explained "oh sorry I didn't mean to cause trouble."I said. "It's fine I got to carry a beautiful lady back to my village."Travis said with a smirk. "Wha!?"I said blushing. I tried to get up when my leg hurt like needles were poking in and out. "Ow!"I yelled "yeah I think it's best if you get some rest."Travis said. "You just need rest and you can't walk for a few days. I will call your parents and-"the elf girl said till I cut her off. "I don't have parents or a village."I Said hide my eyes with my bangs. "Oh I'm sorry dear. So how did you get here."she asked "it's a long story let me get some rest and then I will explain."I said "very well dear."she said as she walked off. I felt my eyes getting heavy and soon fell asleep.

Travis pov.

Why do I feel different around her. She so cute when she's asleep I don't even know her name and I think I'm in love with her. I say by her side so when she wakes up that she can tell us how she got into the woods.

=\=time skip=\=

She woke up "good morning beautiful."I said with a grin she punched me. "Damn missy calm down."I said. "Don't flirt with me!"she snapped. "Heh anyways who are you?"I asked "I'm sorry my name is katelyn firefist." She said "hm pretty."I said "thank you."she replied. "I needed a change I was living in hell and needed better so I walked through the forest and well now I'm here. I can't walk so I can't speak with your lord. And I would like to know if there is anyway I could stay here for a while. Once I'm better I can become a guard."she explained to me. "Really so you want to be close with me?"I said with a grin "no I don't I just want to start over.."she said "here"I said giving he some crutches "you can walk you jut need these."I said "thank you."she said.

I walked with her to aphmau's house when we got there I let her
Go inside and talk. I waited
A few minutes until she came out with a huge smile on her face. "Woah you have a pretty smile"I said with a wink she punched my arm playfully. "Well I'm going to live in Phoenix drop and become a guard when I'm better!"she squealed " that's awesome!" I said as I took her phone from her back pocket and put her number in my phone. "HEY!"she yelled smacking me. "It was worth it!"I said "ugh I already know I'm going to hate you!"she said as she rolled her eyes. I grind as I looked at her. "Well I'll text you when I'm lonely."I said walking in a different way. "I won't answer!"she Yelled "I will blow up your phone."I yelled back she just looked pissed off as she blushed. Man I think she likes me!

This was odd but cute the ship will move faster in the next one. Cya-jade❤️