Chapter 14

Katelyns pov

The fair was tomorrow and Travis had been on guard duty so I haven't seen him all day. I was at the tree house sitting on my phone when I decided to pick an outfit for tomorrow. I pulled out  blue denim shorts, and a white tank top that said "one direction."at the side and below it had a 1D in red. I decided to wear a flower crown. I pulled out my black converse.

 I pulled out my black converse

I laid my cloths on my dresser.It was almost 2 am so I decided to put my pjs on. I put on black sweats and a blue hoodie. Travis wasn't back and I started to worry. I decided to text him.

(T- trav k-Katy)

K- hey where are you are you okay?

T- hello beautiful💖 yeah I'm fine aphmau has a few more things to do then I'll be back. Cuddles later?

K- fine just don't do anything more got it!

T- Katy!! No That won't happen I promise.
K- k then fine.
T- cya later
K- bye. 😘
T-later💖

-~-end of text-~-

I waited a good 30 minutes before I started to doze off. "Katy!"I herd a voice that woke me up. "Huh."I said as I sat up. "Heh I'm back."Travis said as he lied next to me. "Hi."I mumbled as I kissed his cheek. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I snuggle next to him. He kissed the top of my head as I started to fall asleep. "Good night gorgeous."Travis said "night trav."I said as I soon fell asleep.

~The next morning~

I woke up to a pillow thrown at my face. "Ugh what!?"I grumbled."come on Katy! The guys are waiting for us!"Lizzy yelled at me. "Huh what about aphmau?" I asked. "She's with the guys hurry up!!"Lizzy yelled as she left. I  got out of bed and threw on the cloths I had prepared. I Bruce's my hair and teeth. I put on my flower crown and slipped on my black converse. Once I was ready I grabbed a my blue small bag with my wallet and phone in it and ran out the door. I met with everyone at the docks. Liz,Laurence,garroth,Dante,kawaii-chan,aph and me. "Hey beautiful."Travis said as he kissed my forehead. "Hey."I replied. Me and Travis talked for a little and soon got on the boat. I hoped to see Nicole the two days that we are there.

Lizzy's pov:
I woke up early to get ready for the carnival. I brushed my teeth and my black and pink hair. (Her hair is black with pink ends) I got dressed and put on{pic below XD}

 (Her hair is black with pink ends) I got dressed and put on{pic below XD}

Once I was ready I met with aphmau and Laurence at the docks. "Hey!! Where is everyone?"I asked. "Garroth,Travis,and Dante are getting ready."Laurence replied. "Same as kawaii-chan but I doubt that Katelyns even up yet and you know Travis he says "Katelyn looks to beautiful in her sleep to be woken". Aphmau added. I laughed at her funny yet true statement. About fine minutes later kawaii-chan and the guys met with us. "Travis where's Katy?"I asked. "Asleep."he replied. "You didn't try to wake her."I said face palming. "HEY! I tried but she just threw her pillow at me making me fall so I gave up."he said. The guys laughed. "Yup that's Katelyn."aphmau giggled. "I'll go get her."I said as I walked off. I walked to her room and threw a pillow at her face. Once she was awake and getting ready I left to go back to the docks. "Okay so while we are waiting for Katy are we sticking together or going on our own?"I asked. "Umm I think we'll stay together. But if we get separated just do what you want and will meet later at the hotel."aphmau replied. I jumped on to Laurence's back. "Hello!"I said smiling. "Hey."he said. Katy came running from the other direction. "There she is!"I said as I got off Laurence's back. "Hi....I'm sorry lets go."she said. Travis came up to her and gave her a peck on the cheek. We got on our boat and we're ready to sail. I sat leaning against the wall of the boat. Laurence sat next to me. I rested my head on his shoulder. As I did I felt an arm wrap around me. I similes and soon drifted to sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
To be continued...