Chapter 16

Katelyns pov:

*time skip 2 weeks*

Ugh I'm Broke I need another job yeah I'm a guard but there is not much for me to do. I'll see if anyone's willing to hire me today. I decided to text Lizzy.

{L-Lizzy k-Katy}

K- hey Lizzy do you know anyone who's hiring? I need another job.

L- umm you ask Donna and see if she needs a baby sitter.

K-smart thanks

L-np I have to go Laurence said he wants me to hang with him.

K-okay I'll see ya!

L-later Katy!

{text ended}

Travis walked in and saw me laying on my bed on my phone. "Hey beautiful~"Travis smirked.  "Hey."I replied. "What are you doing today anything?"he asked. "Yeah I'm going to look for a second job I need more money."I said as I sat up from my bed. "I can come with you if you want."he said. "If you want to."replied "yes!"he cheered to himself. I giggled as I grabbed some cloths. I grabbed a blue crop top with black shorts and my converse. As I was grabbing my cloths I felt arms wrap around my waist. "Travis."I giggled. He rested his chin on the top of my head. "Travis let me get changed."I said walking away from him and into the bathroom. I came out and grabbed my phone. "Ready?"I asked. "Yeah."Travis replied. I grabbed his hand and walked out the door.

Travis pov

Why is it when ever I see Katelyn she just becomes more gorgeous each day? I'm so glad I can call her mine. I'm not letting her go. Me and Katelyn walked to donnas house but were stopped by kawaii~chan. "Katelyn~sama!! KAWAII~chan is opening a new maid cafe and wanted to know if Katelyn~sama needed a job!?oh hi Travis-kun."kawaii~chan asked. "Umm maid cafe?"Katelyn replied. "Yeah I think it would be a great idea!"I said with a smirk. "You just want to see me in a tight dress!"she shouted at me. I smirked and nodded. "What I know you would look beautiful anyway."I said. Kawaii-chan told us more about the pay and the hours. "I can't believe I'm going to do this but it's only for the pay. So fine kawaii~chan I'll work at your made cafe."Katelyn said looking like I made I huge mistake. Yes!!!i smiled. "Great when can you start?"kawaii-chan asked. "When ever."she replied. "Great come with me and I'll hive your uniform and I can tran you."kawaii-chan said. "I'll go I have something to do. I'll visit you later."i said. "Fine later Travis."she said. I left.

Katelyns pov

What was I thinking a maid cafe!? I'm just doing this for the pay. Kawaii-chan  took me to her extremely pink maid cafe. She trained me she showed me how to take orders and what to do. She gave me a blue maid costume. I rolled my eyes and went into the dressing room. I put on the blue dress with a white Apron in the front high black socks and black flats. I soon came out of the dressing room. "Katelyn~sama looks so kawaii!!!"kawaii~chan screamed. I rolled my eyes and went to work. After a few hours someone came into the cafe. Jeffory"K-Katelyn?"he asked. "Why the hell are you here!?"I yelled. The cafe was empty and kawaii~chan went on break. He walked closer to me. Every step he took I stepped backwards. Till I met the wall and he pinned me to the wall. "Well I came here to see you. I've heard the rumor. Now Katelyn I always liked you and seeing you with Travis hurts!"he explained. "That won't be the only thing that hurts!"I shouted as I threw a punch at him. He caught my fist and leaned closer to me. To soon pull me into a kiss i didn't kiss back I pushed him away and made him fall to the floor. Soon behind him I saw Travis.... I saw him and tears stated to form. "I-i-"I started when was cut off. "No Katelyn I saw everything."Travis said. He soon pulled Jeffory by his collar of his shirt "stay away from my girlfriend! You had your chance and lost its my turn asshole!"he yelled and threw him to the ground. Jeffory got up and left looking pissed off. I looked at Travis with misty eyes. He came up to me and hugged me. "I'm sorry."I said. "No Katelyn it's not your fault."he said. "I-I love you."I said. "I love you too."he said as he broke the hug. He soon pulled me into a kiss. It was a long passionate one too. After my shift I got dressed back into my normal clothes. I went to Lizzy's house to see if she wanted to hang out. I knocked on her door. She soon opened it. "Hey Katy! Come on I want to show you something."she said as she pulled me into her room and saw a note and a teddy bear.

Hey Lizzy! Hope you have a great day cya soon!

-Laurence❤️

"Omg!!! You two are so cute together!!" I squealed. She laughed we continue to talk the nigh away

{no authors note today XD}