Chapter 12

Katelyns pov:

We were back home to night was the dinner date. I picked out a dress. Ugh why do I have to wear this. It was a blue dress that went a little past my knees. I wore black flats. I didn't care enough to put on makeup but I put my hair up in a side braid. I got dressed and waited for everyone. Till I got a text from Lizzy.

(L-Lizzy k-Katelyn)

L-  KATY!!!!WHAT DO I WEAR!?

K- just a cute black dress that's what I would wear.

L- come over and help me!!

K- Fine I'll be there in a minute

L- thanks Katy!

K- yeah -3-

L-^3^

[end of messages]

I waked over to Lizzy's houses till I saw aphmau. "Hey Katelyn- WOAH gurl you look great!! Where are you going?"aphmau asked. "A date with Travis,Laurence and Lizzy. " I replied. "Oh we'll have fun!"she said as she walked away. I went to Lizzy's houses and knocked on the door. "Katy! Thank goodness I need your help!!"she asked. "Yeah what's up?"I asked. "I don't know what to wear."she stated. "I began looking through her closet. I pulled out a black dress that went to her knees and had a black bow at the waist. "Here."I said giving her the dress. "Thanks Katy!!"she said as she ran to the bathroom to change. She came out and slipped on small black heels. She put on some makeup and brushed her black hair with pink at the ends. Soon there was a knock at the door. Lizzy walked up to the door and opened it. Travis and Laurence were starting out side. "Damn Katy looking great."Travis smirked. "Don't call me that!"I shouted. "Fine babe."he said with a smirk. I blushed a bit. " damn Liz you look way prettier than Katelyn."Laurence said checking out Lizzy. "HEY!"I yelled. "Sorry Katy but it's true."he replied. I flipped him off and Travis Laughed. Once we were ready we left. We walked there Travis grabbed ahold of my hand. As Laurence did to Lizzy. I looked over to see Laurence kissing Lizzy cheek and Lizzy was blushing. I smirked. Once we got to the restaurant we sat down. It was really pretty there was fairy lights and candles everywhere. "Woah this is beautiful!"I said smiling. "Not as beautiful as you."Travis said as he kissed my cheek. We sat down and ordered. "I'll be right back I need to use that bathroom."Travis said. I nodded. 20 minutes passed and Travis still wasn't back. I decided to go back where the bathrooms were. I saw Travis on top of Lucinda. "OH I UNDERSTAND NOW! You little fuck boy! I was just being used. You said you loved me and called me pretty now I know that it was all a lie!"I yelled as the tears streamed down my face. "No Katelyn it's not what it looks like!"Travis yelled getting off her. "I've heras that one before!"I yelled with the tears streaming down my face. I flipped him off than ran out crying.

Lizzy's pov.

Me and Laurence were talking as we waited for Katelyn and Travis to get back from there make out session. I thought that till I saw Katy running out of the restaurant with tears in her eyes. Travis came back to the table he looked upset. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER!"I yelled as I grabbed the Collar of his shirt. "It was a miss understanding. I was in the bathroom  and when I came out I fell on Lucinda I tried my hardest to get up but she just kept pulling me closer to her. And then Katelyn saw."Travis explained. "You idiot! Do you still want a girlfriend!? Go explained this to her!"I yelled letting go of his shirt. He nodded than ran out the restaurant. Wait so I'm here with Laurence at a fancy restaurants alone!???!? AHHHHH GAH YES!!!!"well that happened."I said. Laurence laughed. And we continue talking.

Katelyns pov

I didn't want to run to the tree houses that's a place I know Travis will find me. I didn't care where I went all I cared about was hiding away from the world. I knocked on aphmau's door. "H-hey aphmau."I said still crying "Katelyns what's wrong!?" She question. "T-Travis cheated on me...."I said wiping away my tears. "BE WHAT THAT LITTLE!!"aphmau yelled. "I don't want to see him so can I spend the night?"I asked. Aphmau nodded. "Yeah that's fine let me get you some pjs."aph said as she let me in. I looked at my phone and say 123 messages from Travis.
(T-trav k-Katy)

T- Katelyn we need to talk
T- I'm so sorry
T- katleyn please!!!
T-god danmit woman look at you phone!!
T- where are you!?
T-I'm coming to find you I need to talk to you!
T-I love you!
K- burn in hell!!
T- YOU PICKED UP!!! where are you!?
K-like I'm going to tell you I never want to see you again
T-I love you Katelyn and I fell on Lucinda I tried to get away but she pulled me closer!
K- your lieing go be with your real love!
T- MY REAL LOVE IS YOU!!
K- ...
T- please let me know where you are so I can talk to you..
K-aphs house...
T- okay!!

[end of text]

The door was busted open as Travis ran inside. He say me crying. He ran over to hug me but I pushed him away. "Katelyn I'm so sorry..."he said. I looked at his eyes seeing that he was holding back tears. I ran over to hug him as he hugged me back. We broke the hug then Travis kissed me I kissed him back. Once we finished our kissing session. I walked out side to see Laurence and Lizzy doing the same thing as me and Travis were a minute ago. I took a picture and sent it to her. That's a keeper in laughed.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
HOLY SHIT! I updated two days in a row im proud!!! Also thanks for 290 reads you guys rock!!!