Chapter 9

Katelyns pov:
The next week I woke up and was wearing black sweats and and a blue tank top. I walked outside in my pjs and saw Travis talking aphmau and Lizzy. "Hey."I said yawning. "Morning Katelyn."aphmau and Lizzy said in unison. "Morning beautiful."Travis said with a smirk. "Don't call me that."I whined. "Hey Katelyn we were planning to go to the beach and a resort. Not just us but a lot of our friends too."aphmau explained. "Oh umm okay when are we leaving?"I asked. "In a few hours. So go get ready."aphmau replied. "Okay cya."I said as I walked back to the tree house. I decided to change again. I put on a white crop top with light blue denim shorts with white lace on the front.

Once I was done I slipped on my white converse and started to pack

Once I was done I slipped on my white converse and started to pack. How long are we going for? I'll have to text aphmau.

(A-aphmau k-Katelyn)

K-how long are we staying?

A-5or6 days

K-thanks!!

A-np I'll text you when we're ready

K-k thanks

-text ended-
I continue packing my bad with shorts and eather shirts or crop tops. Once I was ready I threw on a little bit of makeup as was ready to go. I grabbed my bag and met up with Lizzy at the docks. "Hey you ready to spend you week in paradise with Laurence?"I asked with a smile. "Hell yeah!"she replied. I laughed. "So how about you and Travis."she asked with a grin. "I guess we're just friends I think."I said. "Oh you two are more than friends way more than just friends!"she squealed. "Heh"I blushed. She giggled and squealed. "Kawaii- chan 2.0 calm down."I laughed. "Lizzy-chan ships Katelyn-sama with Travis-kun."he said acting like kawaii chan. I laughed "no don't talk to talk to your self in third person."I laughed. "Heyyy beautiful."I herd a voice say I thought it was Travis but it wasn't. It was Laurence he walked up to Lizzy and wrapped his arm around her. Laurence kissed the top of her head. She blushed like crazy it was kinda funny. (All I'm gonna say is rip lostlizzie XD).

-time skip-

Everyone was ready to go we all met at the docks. It was going to be a 3 hour sail to the island. I hope I don't get sick. We put all of our bags onto the boat then. We got abroad I stood by in the middle of the ship. A felt two arms wrap around my waist. Travis. I blushed "hey gorgeous."he said smirking. "1 don't call me that! 2 nothing."I replied getting out of his grasp. "Aw your no fun."he pouted. "Casanova."I said as I rolled my eyes. "Hey!"he shouted. I giggled.
I glanced over to see Lizzy asleep on Laurence's shoulder. I giggled as Laurence smirked.

-time skip again-

Once the three hours were up we finally got to the island. There wasn't many people just Travis,Laurence,kawaii-chan,Lizzy,aphmau, garroth,Dante and me. We grabbed our bags and headed out. I brought a bathing suit but I wasn't planning on using it. We went to the hotel and checked in. There was two rooms with 4 bunk beds in each. We separate the boys in one room and girls in the other. I put down my bag and flopped on one of the beds. I took a 30 minute nap. When I got up I noticed that all the girls were gone. So I grabbed my phone and walked down by the beach. I saw everyone in water or on the sand eating. "Oh there she is!"I herd Travis shout. He came out of the water dripping wet. "Heyyy Katelyn hugs?"he asked "no your wet."I replied. He started to chase me. I bolted "Travis!! No I have my phone on me!"I yelled as we kept running. I ran back to where everyone was. "Fine I'll stop."he said laughing. " thank you."I said as I put down my phone. "Katelyn-sama are you going to swimming with us?"kawaii-chan asked. "No I'm good."replied. "Come on Katelyn!"Lizzy whined. "Naw."I said as I sat down on a towel. "Please Katelyn!"aphmau pleaded. "No!"I shouted. Travis glared at me with a smirk. "Travis make  come with us."Lizzy whined. "Katelyn please!!!"he pleaded. "If you shut up than fine!"I shouted.  "Yay!"they all cheered. I went back to the hotel and put on my bikini . It was blue with white lace at the top and the bottoms were just plane blue. I slipped on my sandals and went down to the beach. I walked down to where they were and I saw Travis had a nose bleed and passed out. The girls giggled I threw my hair up into a pony tail and went in.

Travis pov:
-time skip to sun set-

Me and Laurence and Dante went on a walk. We met up with aphmau at a ice cream shop. "Hey guys I wanted to talk to you guys.me and garroth are going on a date tomorrow night and we wanted to make it a group date you guys wanna come?"she asked. We all nodded. We glared at each and nodded. We ran to the girls room and knocked at the door. Katelyn answer the door "heyyyy beautiful can we talk?"I asked. "Gr yeah sure."she replied. I took her down the hall. "Okay so aphmau and garroth are going on a date and she wanted to have its a group date. So w-would you like to go with me?"I asked. She blushes "s-sure."she said. I hugged her she hugged me back.

Lizzy's pov

Laurence asked me on a date... AHHHHHH OMG YES THANK YOU LADY IREAN!!!!!!!

Katelyn,aphmau,Lizzy,and kawaii-Chan pov

AHH IM SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey! I hoped you enjoyed this. Chapter the next chapter will be out tomorrow because I'm traveling and I don't have shit to do so yeah updates tomorrow!! Later -Jade❤️