Chapter 10

Katelyns pov:

I woke up around 11am every one was gone. I picked up my phone and saw thsy.I had 23 text messages. 10 from aphmau 10 from travis and 3 from Lizzy. I ignored them but not even 5 minutes later someone bust there the door. "Katelyn get up your not sleeping through this whole trip!"I
herd a voice yell it was travis. "Mmh let me sleep." i whined. I suds suddenly felt Travis picking me up Bride style. I fell asleep in Travis arms I was comfy. The next thing I knew I was dropped in the pool. My eyes shot open and I swam to the surface. "Travis!! I'm going to kill you!"I yelled as I got out of the pool. He laughed I ran after him and hugged him. "GAH!"Katelyn!"he shriek. "Hehe!"I giggled. "I never thought I wouldn't want a hug from you."he said said getting out of my grasp. We walked back the room I took a quick shower and dried my hair and go dressed.  I put on a black shirt with blue denim shorts my black converse and sun glasses.

I walked  down to the lobby where everyone was waiting for our group date

I walked  down to the lobby where everyone was waiting for our group date. Aphmau was wearing a dark purple tank top blue shorts sunglasses and a gold necklace.

Kawaii-chan was Was wearing a white tank top with a pink shall and light blue shorts and white converse

And final Lizzy was wearing a dress that went to her knees with magenta color at the bottom

magenta color at the bottom.
Once we were all ready we headed out. "Where are we going?"I asked. "To a movie then dinner."aphmau replied. We continue walking till I past a girl with red hair. Nicole!? I stopped to look back at the girl. It was Nicole. "Katelyn what's wrong?"Travis asked. I ran over to her. "Umm excuse me."I asked as I poked her. "Yeah...KATELYN!!"she said with a smile. "NICOLE!"I said with excitement. I hugged her. "So what are you doing here I haven't seen you in years?"she asked. The rest of the group was giving me a weird look. Dante was trying to hide himself. I told her how I found Travis and everything that happened. "Oh okay so what are you guys doing?"she asked. "Well we're going on a group date."I replied. "Really heh I never would see you on a date."she laughed. "Shut up! Anyways I'll see you when we get back and we can hang."I explained. "Okay cya."she said as she walked away. "How do you know Nicole?"aphmau asked. "She was my best friend when.. Never mind."I said. "Oh okay."she said as we kept walking. We got to the movies and decided to watch a horror movie called "the boy". It was good I didn't jump or scream unlike kawaii-chan. After the movie we went to a Olive Garden. I wasn't really hungry but I had a bread stick. Lizzy and Laurence were flirting with each other making the other one blush. Aphmau and garroth were talking and Travis just kept calling me 'beautiful witch made me blush.  made After we were I was going to see Nicole and talk to her. "Hey guys I'm going to go I'm going to hang with Nicole."I said as we left the building. "Oh okay."aphmau said. "Well cya."I said as I started walking away. Just then something grabbed my hand and pulled me back. Travis. He tuned me around and pulled me closer to him.  "Rude much."Travis said with a smirk. "What?"I asked. "I mean we are on a date and you haven't kissed me once."he said. I blushed as I leaned into a kiss Travis kissed back. I knew kawaii chan was taking pictures. We broke the kiss and I Travis let me go. I blushed "cya guys later!"I quickly said as I ran I the other direction. I looked back to see garroth and Laurence jaw dropped,aphmau, Lizzy  kawaii-chan fangirling, and Travis smirking. Ugh. I met up with Nicole at the beach. "So Katelyn who did you go on a date with?"she asked. "I've lived in in their village for a long time then moved."Nicole explained. "T-Travis."I said. "WHAT!? Why him he flirts with all the girls and is a Casanova!?"she question. "He's cute plus he really sweet and kind once you get to know him."I explained blushing. We weren't dating or anything just kissed a few times. Me and Nicole talked till the sun went down. I walked back to the hotel. I walked through the door and saw the three girls looking at Lizzy's phone. "Okay you guys are happy..."I said as I closed the door. "Katelyn I didn't know you and Travis had that kind of relationship!"aphmau squeaked. I blushed and ignored them. I sat on my phone all night and didn't talk. I looked at my phone It was 2:30am. I texted aphmau,Lizzy,Travis,and Laurence.

(K-Katy T-trav l-lar Liz-Lizzy)

K-anyone up?
T-yup

Liz-YESH

L-yup!

K-anyone want to go to McDonald's and get food!?

T-sure

L-I'm in

L-yeah

K-okay will take aphs car I have her keys >:3

Liz-she's gonna be pissed

K-oh well I'll take the blameX3 met us at aphs car

L-k
T-k

-text ended-

I got up grabbed my wallet and phone and waited for Lizzy. Once she was ready we left. We met with the guys and Travis drove. I sat in the passenger seat and Laurence and Lizzy took the back. We were acting like stupid teens and singed songs and yelled at people who were walking. (What I do with my friends :3). We pulled up to the drive through. "Hi welcome to McDonald's what the fuck do you want!?"she asked. "Ah yes darling! I would like a large chocolate milkshake and it would be fantastic if you you could give me a 2 dipped cones. Oh yeah and another large chocolate milkshake."Travis said. We were laughing in the background. We pulled up to the next window "that will be 6.38."she said with a bitch attitude. Travis payed. "Thanks bitch!"Travis said as he drove to the next window. We were dead from laughing so hard. "That.was perfect!"I said in between laughs. We got our Ice cream and went back. Lizzy and Laurence went back to their room. "Hey aren't you going back to sleep?"Travis asked. "No I'm going on a walk by the beach."I replied. "Do you mind if I join?"he asked. "No lets go!"I said. We walked down by the beach it was probably 4am or so. "Katelyn I know this is a weird time but I really love you and you put a smile on my face everyday I wanted to know if you would be my girlfriend?"he asked. "Yes."I replied as I went to hug him. He hugged me back soon warping his arms around me waist. He kissed me I put my arms around his neck and kissed back. After a few minutes we stopped. I smiled we talked the rest of the night away...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

KAWAII❤️❤️sorry I'm I hoped you enjoyed this chapter Ik it's late whatever cya-Jade🎀