Chapter 20

Katelyn pov:
I woke the next morning Travis was gone on patrol and I was leaving to go to scalesWind. I was going to visit my brothers and Nicole. I just don't know how Travis going to react when I saw I'm leaving alone. I packed my bag I hope to stay 3 to 4 days. I left the tree house and met up with Travis at the docks. "Heyyyyy beautiful. Wait why do you have a suitcase?"he asked. "I'm going to scalesWind for 4 days."I said. "Alone!? Katelyn it's not safe!"he whined. "Trav I'm not five anymore I can take care of myself." I said. "If something happens and you hurt or need me I'll be there."he said. "Aw thank you babe."I said as I hugged him. He pulled away and kissed me. "Bye babe."I said. "Bye beautiful."he said looking worried. I soon got on the boat and sat down. I waved to Travis and was ready to sail.

-time skip given to you by lizzy carrying on the story :3-

I felt the cold salty wind rush through my hair it was giong to be so good to see nicole and my brothers again I missed them SO much its unbelievable I soon saw the rooftops of scaleswind close by.

-and another one[time skip]( because im lazy)-

Nicoles P.O.V

I saw a boat coming up to the shore, I saw a familair head full of blue hair on it, it was katelyn alright, I could tell. I missed her so much its unbelievable she has been my bestfriend since forever I started to wave to my friend as she pulled up to the docks she got off about to say hi when....

Katelyns p.o.v

Me and Nicole turned our heads to see a strange woman with pink hair attacking a elderly (wow so polite :3) woman- wait "IVY!" I shouted the woman turned "oh katelyn is that you... Oh it is what a- well i would say pleasant but t really isnt it sugarcube" she laughed letting go of the elderly lady and walking towards me and Nicole. I reached to get my small sword when i realised it was at home "gr" I made a small growling niose all of a sudden someone burst infront of me and nicole.....

I know I know im a butt well live with it, jade will be back soon do not worry your silly little heads okay bai!~ - liz XD