Chapter 6

Hello wonderful readers before o begin I'm adding a friends oc to this story. her user is lostlizzie go check her out because she's awesome anyway let's get into the story!

Katelyn pov

I woke up to find myself with out any cat ears and I was not a baby anymore. I found my self cuddling with Travis. "Travis!"I whispered yelled. He was still asleep  I tried to get up but I was pulled back down by Travis. "Travis I have to get up."I said "mmh five more minutes he mumbled "fine."I said Travis pulled me closer to him he kissed the top of my head. After a long five minutes of cuddling I got up. I got ready and waiting for Travis. Once he was ready we met up with aphmau. "Katelyn I need you to do me a HUGE favor."she exclaimed "yeah what's up?"I asked "well Lucinda and I are trying to make a potion but we need a special flower. It's Called a clear water flowers."she explained (bruh I'm making his up XD).
She handed me a picture of what it looks like.

"There is a river in the forest where you can find these

"There is a river in the forest where you can find these."she added. "Sure ill go I'll be back my sun down."I said "hey I'm coming too!"Travis whined like a little kid. "Okay."I replied "don't make out just grabbed my flower."aphmau laughed. "Um I don't think that will happen."I said with a light blush "I can't make any promises."Travis said with a smirk. "ANYWAYS! So I guess we can go now if you want?"I asked Travis. "Hang on take Laurence with you he just broke up with Lucinda so he's like a baby right no!" Aphmau pleaded. "Fine. Travis go get Laurence and I'll me you by the entrance."I commanded him. "Okay cya baby!"he said as he walked away. About 15 minutes later I met up with the two idiots. We started to walk. Travis and Laurence were talking about Laurence's break up. "Ugh Travis I'm tired can you Carry me please!"I begged blushing. It would be awkward if I asked Laurence so I had to ask Travis. K"sure."he said with a smirk. I jumped on his back and rested my head on top of his. I soon felt my eyes getting heavy and soon fell asleep.

-time skip-

About 30 minutes later I woke up to find Laurence  and Travis  talking to each other . "Where the hell are we?"I asked "im just following the map"Travis said showing me the map. I saw the map was upside down. I jumped off of Travis back and grabbed the map. "You two are the two stupidest people I've ever met."i said with a facepalm. "Why?"Travis asked "the damn map was upside down and now we're in the lost in the woods!"I yelled at them. "Hey it wasn't my fault Laurence is the one who took the map from me!"travis yelled "only if I wasn't weak we would be there by now!"I snapped back. Me and Travis continue fighting with each other as Laurence watched. "Haha you two are a cute get annoying couple."we herd a voice say. "Who are you!? show yourself!"I yelled. "Please I'm not any looking for any trouble." The voice continue just as a girl appeared. She looked my age she had black hair with pink highlights. She was wearing black leggings and a cyan hoodie. "Who are you?"Travis asked "Elizabeth but call me Lizzy and you?"she asked "well I'm Travis,that's katelyn and Laurence."Travis replied. Once she took a good look at Laurence and blushed slightly. "Anyways why are you guys so deep in the forest?"she asked. "Well you see my lord had a mission for us and I fell asleep to leave dumb and dumber to
Lead the way."I explained. "What do you need to find?"lizzy asked. "This flower."I replied showing her the picture. "Ah water flowers there by a river about 2 miles from here."she explained "I can take you there but I want something in return."she added "what do you want in return?"I asked. "A home in your village."she replied. "I'm sure that can be arranged with lord aphmau." Said Laurence. After Lizzy ran to her camp and grabbed her stuff she took us to the river.  about a hour long walk. Once we got there I picked someone of the flowers. "Ready to head back to Phoenix drop?"I asked they all nodded. We fallowed the map home. While we were walking. Travis wrapped his arms around my neck hugging me gently."Travis!"I yelled "yes baby?"he asked. "Don't call me that!"I yelled blushing. "Fine."he whined. He let go I look back to see Laurence flirting with Lizzy. Lizzy was blushing like crazy. "Laurence you can flirt with her later lets get home."I said with a giggle. "Hey you two had your hugging sessions I decided to have my flirting session!"Laurence replied. Travis winked at Laurence. "You two are the two biggest perverts I've ever met."I said with a facepalm. Lizzy giggled and we continue walking. Once we got home Lizzy talked to aphmau and they said that her house will be ready next week. She gets to live at the tree house with me,Laurence and Travis.

Lizzy's pov.

I just met lord aphmau she's sweet. I wanted to explore the village and get to know my way around. I walked to the treehouse I put down my bags. "Later I'm going to explore the village."I said "I'll show you around if you want."Laurence said with a smirk. "Sure."I said with I light blush. We walked around the village and Laurence introduced me to almost everyone in the village. We sat down by the docks. "Your a pretty cute COOL COOL I said cool person."Laurence said with a light blush. I blushed too"thanks your pretty cool yourself."I giggled. After a while of me and Laurence getting to know to each other we went back to the treehouse. Travis was cuddling with katelyn as she slept through it. I lied in bed thinking of Laurence. My eye soon were getting heavy and I fell asleep.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Anyway that was the chapter thank you lostlizzie for letting me use your oc she will be in most of the characters. Anyway thanks for reading and I'll cya in the next one -jade❤️