Chapter 8

Katelyns pov

I Saw a party for me I knew because there was a 'happy birthday Katelyn banner. The whole village was there and yelled surprise when I walked in. But what I saw in front of me I thought was gone from my life forever. Jeffery. "J-Jeffery!?I-I thought you died!?"I stated as I ran into hug him. "I faked my death so I can stop working for Zane."he explained. I let go of him. "Why didn't you came back to safe me!?my mother was killed my brothers abandoned me my dad I well I hope he's dead!"I yelled at him. I could feel tears forming."Katelyn...."he started. "You left me when my life was to shit and you were living the good life and feeling safe!"I snapped at him. The tears stream down my face. "How was I supposed to know!?"he snapped back. "I don't know mabey you could have taken me with you instead of you doing everything alone!!"snapped again. " I thought you'd be fine when I was away! He yelled. "No I wasn't fine I never fine till I met Travis in the forest and change my life!" I yelled  to out loud. The tears continue to roll down my face.

Travis pov:

The room was dead silent as Katelyn and Jeffery screamed at each other. "No I wasn't fine I was never fine till I met Travis in the forest!"she snapped. I smirk at the comment. Once she ran out crying the party still went on. I didn't stay I needed to get to Katelyn. I
Went through the front door and was greeted by Lizzy. "I'm coming with you."she said looking dead serious. I nodded and started to run. I ran to the docks to find Katelyn looking at the water sitting in the sand crying. I ran over to her I guess when she saw us she got up. I hugged her she buried her face into my chest. "I-I'm sorry.."she said as we broke the hug. "I'm so confused.."Lizzy stated. "It's a long story."I said. " well I just came to make sure you were alright."she said. "Thanks..."she replied I hugged her again. "I'll leave you two be." Lizzy said with a smirk. "Wow your really upset."I said as we broke the hug. "Well he made me cry for days,and he knew everything about my dad I just don't think he cared about me..."she said as the tears formed. I lifted her chin up so she was looking at me then kissed her. She slowly melted into the kiss. Once we broke the kiss she buried her face into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her. I kissed the top of her head and  hugged her tightly. I didn't want to let go she was my true love. Yeah I know I'm know as a flirt but Katelyns different. I want to call her mine but she's not. Not yet. 

Katelyn pov

I buried my face into Travis chest. I felt safe when I was with him. I never wanted that hug to end. After a few more minutes he hug sadly ended. " I'm sorry I didn't mean to cause a se-"I was cut off by Travis kissing me. I kissed him back. I didn't know if were a thing or not. After  a few seconds we broke the kiss. "I'm going back to the tree house. thanks Travis."I said with a extremely pink blush. "Your cute when you blush."he said with a smirk. "Shut up! Anyways I'll see you tomorrow."I said as I start to walk away. "What about the party? You should go its for you. It's your birthday!"he asked. "I never did anything for my birthday I'm fine spending another alone." I said. I didn't want to go to the party and have another screaming match with Jeffery. "Katelyn you shouldn't ever be alone."he said. He's right..
"What about Jeffery?"I asked. "Just ignore him I'll be there to keep you company along with the rest of the village."he explained. "Fine."I said. He smiled damn that smile always gets me. I smiled too and ran over to him. He grabbed my hand and we walked back to the party. Once we got there I talked to aphmau and Lizzy and explained the whole story and what happened. After we talked I went to have cake. I tried to avoid Jeffery. He tried to talk to but I was to pissed to talk to him. When the party died down and a lot of people left we decided to watch a movie. Travis,aphmau,Laurence,garroth,lizzy and me who stayed after to hang. It was 11:20pm but I didn't have to go on patrol so I'm good. I sat down next to Lizzy and of course Travis sat next to me. He put his arm around me so I jut went with it and lied my head on his shoulder. He smirked. I could see Lizzy and aphmau cuddling with there senpai. About half way through the movie I got up to get a glass of soda. (Or pop if your from Michigan XD)I  poured my glass and went back to the couch. I put down my glass and was and was about to sit down when Travis pulled me back so I was sitting on his lap. "Travis!"I yelled. "Yes Hun?"he asked. "Don't call me that!"I said with a blush.  He laughed I rested my head on his shoulder and soon felt myself falling asleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Kawaii❤️I'm just gonna say for the next chapter is going to be a kawaii on to with Katelyn and Lizzy so yeah cya in the next chapter-jade❤️