Chapter 24 (the real end)

(Yeah I got a few requests for lemons but that's not how I roll sorry fam. It's just weird for me)

Katelyns pov:

*a five years later*

I was woken up by my stomach hurting and me running to the bathroom and vomiting. Travis came in and held my hair back. Once I was finished I went back to bed. Travis laid down and wrapped his arms around my waist. "You feeling better?"he asked. "Yeah I'm okay."I said. For the rest of the morning I was still sick. Travis said he had to go to work but if o needed him he'd come home. I texted Zoey to ask
Her to be my so call doctor for and hopefully make me feel better with a potion or something. She walked in and set up all her potions and stuff. "Hello
Miss Katelyn what seems to be your problem?"Zoey asked kindly. I told her what was going on.

-/time skip/-

When she was finished she looked at her clipboard then at me. "Um Katelyn I don't really know how to tell you this but uh you're  umm you're pregnant."she said with a smile. I was shocked I smiled but then though about Travis and if he was willing to go through with this. "Oh my god I Don't know how to take this..." I said excited/worried. I sat up and picked up my phone and called Travis. "Hey baby did things get worse?"he asked. "Well I had Zoey come over and I need you to come here asap."I said nervously. "Umm okay I'll be there in ten minutes."he said. I nervously waited ten horrible minutes till he walked in the door. "Hey what's up?"he asked. "I don't know how your going to take but I'm uh p-pregnant!"I blurted out. "Wait if your not ready for all of this you don't have to-"I was cut off by Travis laugh. "Katelyn no that's amazing I'm going to be a father!!"he smiled brightly. "I can't believe you thought I would leave you because your pregnant."he laughed. "I just thought you weren't ready for this."i said. "God no! Omg I'm going to be a father!!!! No I'm going to be the best damn father ever!!!"he shouted happily. I laughed and hugged him.

*Time skip a 1 months*

Travis pov
'Well today is the day. The day I will ask the love of my life to marry me!!! Wait I can't marry a taco... ' I thought and mentally laughed. But for real I'm going to propose to her tonight.i texted her to meet me at the dock soon as possible. She said she was at Lizzie and will be here soon. I put the ring in my pocket. In a few minutes I will be married to the love of my life.

Katelyns pov
I called lizzie and said we needed to meet asap. She said to
Come over. So I did. I knocked on the door and was soon answer by her. "Hey katelyn what's up?"she asked as she let me in. "Well uh I kinda waited a month to tell you but I umm....I'm pregnant..."I said waiting for her reaction. "AHHHH HAHAHAHAH THATS AMAZING OMI!!!!!"Lizzie screamed. "Are you getting married!?"she added/asked. "I don't know yet.."I said Weirdly. "when the time comes you'll be ready"Lizzie laughed ",Heh yeah! Say How has Laurence been?"I asked with a grin. "We're good I think he wants to go farther but...the little fucker won't propose yet!"Lizzie said angrily. "I'm sure he will soon."I said holding in my laughter. Me and Lizzie had tea and talked I felt old for some reason but oh well it was relaxing. I soon left Lizzie's and went to the dock and met Travis. He was dressed nicely and the sun was setting. "Kate! You made it!" Travis said excitedly. "Hey!"I said. "I have a very important question to ask..."Travis said as he got on one knee and pulled out a black box and opened it. "Will you marry me?"he asked. "AHH YESS!!!"I screamed. He put the ring on my finger then I hugged him. This is amazing!!!

Time skip six months-

It was a pretty normal Monday except I was expecting any day. I did my normal things I do daily.  Travis went to work and I had to go to Zoey for
My check up. I walked to Zoey's hut and lied down. "Oh you here well let gets started."Zoey said. She was running her test but looked worried... I didn't question it and she kept going. She went to the back room for a good thirty minutes. She came back with a horrible expression. "Zoey, what's wrong?"I asked worried. "K-Katelyn.. I have horrible news... You L-lost the baby."she aid holding back tears. "What!... Irean why me."I exclaimed. How am I going to tell Travis!?

I called Travis with tears in my eyes telling him had to come here. Once he arrived I Told him the news. He began to cry also as he hugged me.
Zoey used her potions so the child was gone. Garroth made a small grave for her. Her name was going to be Nina. That's what I put on the stone. We had a small funeral and went on with our lives. Life was depressing for a few months. Me and Travis took a trip to a village adoption center and adopted a three year old boy named Jillian. We went back the village and we got married probably the best day of my life! I had my family and friends. Soon Lizzie got married and had a child. A girl named skyler. Who knows what adventure is yet to come!

Okay that was the real end I felt bad for a shitty ending  so here!! Second book will be coming on a few months so thank you for readings and if you'd like to check out my other books that would be great. And also thanks for the support almost 10K omg!!!!!! That's all for now later!!-Jade