Chapter 17

Kayelyns pov:

I soon left Lizzy's house I looked at my phone and noticed that it was the 5th of May. Also Travis's birthday day!! {Go with it XD} I decided to be the best girlfriend ever and set up a picnic date for us! I ran to kawaii~chan and asked if she she make us a small cake. She agreed and went to making it. I went around town  to pick up some
More food and went into the forest to set up the picnic spot.

I finally found the perfect spot

I finally found the perfect spot. I laid down a red and white checker table cloth down on the table. I place down the basket with foods I know Travis loves. I set up a few white lanterns to make it look more tumblr. It was all ready all I had to do is wait. I knew that if I didn't answer any of Travis text that he would be worried and come looking for me. I took a few pictures and sat on tumblr and waited for Travis.

Travis pov:

I was in portal today so I haven't seen Katelyn all day she didn't answer my calls or text. I was worried I hoped she was okay. She always answer my text and calls. Once I was done with my shift I went back to the tree house to see the love of my life. I walked through the door and ran upstairs to see the life of my life wasn't their. Laurence was a sleeping with a wide smile he was probably dreaming about Lizzy. I didn't know where she was I didn't think aphmau put her on any jobs or something that she needed help with. I decided to go to aphmau's house and ask if she had Katelyn on any jobs. I walked to aphmau house and was about to knock on the door when I saw I light. I stared at it for a minute. My Curiosity got the best of me and I went closer to it. I saw a picnic table with a cloth on it was a picnic. "Happy birthday!!"Katelyn yelled as she hugged me."oh my irean..thank you Katy! This is amazing!"I said as I hugged her back. "Hehe your welcome!"she said as she let go. I didn't let go I sat there hugging her. "Umm Travis come on let's go eat."she said. "Okay baby"I said as I let go. We went to eat. After we ate Katelyn sat by the water. I followed her and sat next to her. She rested her head on my shoulder. "Thank you Katelyn this means a lot."I said as I kissed her. It was a long passionate kiss. We soon broke the kiss and watched the sun set. Until....

Snap!

Katelyns pov:

I looked behind me to see kawaii~chan taking pictures. "KAWAII~CHAN!!!"I yelled she soon heard me and ran away. After we were done at our picnic me and Travis cleaned up and went back to the tree house. I put all of the stuff away. It was about 11:00pm So I decided to put on my pj witch are black sweatpants and a blue shirt. I flopped on the bed and laid down. Travis laid next to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I snuggles closer to him. I soon felt my eyes getting heavy and fell asleep.

Meanwhile with Lizzy!

Lizzy's pov:

I heard about Katelyn surprise for Travis. I decided to go on a walk because I was bored. I walked around and went to the tree house. I walked in saw Katelyn and Travis then walked out. Yup nope. I giggled i walked by the docks and soon laid down on the sand. I looked at the stars "Lizzy?"I heard a voice ask. I sat up and saw Laurence. "Oh hey."I said. He sat next to me. "So what are you doing here it's almost midnight."he asked. "Nothing I was bored and Couldn't sleep."I
Replied. He grabbed my chin making me face him. He smirked as he lead closer to kiss me. His lips met mine and I was shocked but slowly melted into it. We soon parted "Liz w-will you be my girlfriend?"he asked. I smiled. "Yes."I replied as I kissed his cheek. He finally asked me and I couldn't be more happier.

Hey! Okay sorry for not updating I'm so writers block idk what to do next so please leave son suggestion thanks!