Chapter 11

Katelyns pov:

Today is the day where we sadly head home. We packed all our stuff and returned the car we rented. I said bye to Nicole and we left.

-time skip-

Once we got back we were greeted by Leven. "Hey mom! Lizzy's house is ready!"he said with a smile. "Oh okay I let her know."aphmau replied. I grabbed suit case and headed to the tree house. I didn't unpack because aphmau said we had to go to the island in a few days. I sat on my bed and played on my phone. Lizzy walked in and packed her stuff.  "Hey do you want some help?"i asked her. "Yeah that would be lovely."she replied. I garbed one of her bags as she grabbed the other. I followed her out of the tree house to a small houses with an oak door and birch wood. I put down her bag as she started to unpack. "Uh I gotta get going I'm going to the island tomorrow we won't be back for 3 days."I said. "Okay thanks with my bag!"Lizzy replied.

Lizzy pov:
(Okay shipping time I ship Laurence X Lizzy XD)

Katelyn left and I continue to unpack. About ten minutes Katelyn left I heard a knock at my door. It was Laurence. "H-hey."i said with a little stutter. "Hey beautiful."he said with a Travis like smirk. My eyes shot open "w-what!?"I said blushing. "Your cute when you blush."he smirked. ( omg I'm fangirling while writing XD). He walked toward me making to back up. I stopped when I hit the wall he soon was pinning me. "W-what the-"I was soon cut off by his lips meet mine as he kissed me. He soon broke the kiss. "Sorry but aphmau needs my help at the island cya soon!"he said as he left. I blushed like crazy! I son closed my door and fangirl screamed. "AHHH HAHAHA YES!!!!"I yelled. I open the door and saw a white envelope with a heat at the seal.

Hey Lizzy! I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me? If you want you can invite Katelyn and Travis. This won't be till I get back sorry. See ya soon<3
-Laurence

I looked at the note and screamed again. YES FINALLY!!!!

Katelyns pov.

I grabbed my bag and left to met aphmau at the portal to the island. Me and aphmau talked as we waited for the rest. Garroth,Laurence,Travis and Dante finally came. "Ready?"aph asked. We nodded as aphmau and Laurence went through. Laurence went and I as about to go when I felt something grabbed my hand. I looked back and saw my brothers Taylor and jake. I hugged them I thought they were gone and they left me. "Katy!"the said. "How the hell did you get here?"I asked as we broke the hug. "Nicole told us! And she said you have a boyfriend!?" Jake said. "Oh umm heh yeah. damn it Nicole!" I said shyly. "Who is he!?"Taylor asked. "T-Travis..."I replied. "You called."he said as he kissed my cheek. " these are my brother Taylor and jake."I said nervously. "They look like the guy version on you."he laughed. I giggled "so
this is your boyfriend?"Taylor asked "uh yeah."i replied jake garbbed him by the collar of his shirt. "You better be good to my sister! Make her cry and i will kill you faster than Katey can runcan run!"jag threatened. Travis nodded in fear. "Katy if this guy hurries you you come to me okay?"he question "yeah yeah i know ."i replied."what about you two? You guys have a girlfriend yet?"I asked. "actually yes i do."Jane said with a smile. "And what about you Taylor?"i asked. "HAHAHAH TAYLOR GET A GIRL!"hake laughed. "Hey!!!"he yelled me and Jane laughed. "KATELYN!!!! let's go!"aphmau yelled. "Sorry but I have to leave."I said "oh okay well we are going to stay a few days is that okay." Taylor asked. I nodded my head. I said goodbye then went in the portal. "GAH!"I yelled as I fell to the ground. "Haha you okay?"I I herd someone say. Travis. "Yeah."I replied as I got up. I did my work that had to be done. An hour later I walked over to see what Laurence and Travis was doing. I walked over and saw four brand new buildings. I also saw Travis and Laurence shirtless. "Hey-" I started before nose bleeding. "Shit! Sorry I'm still not used to this."I explained. Travis laugh as he hugged me. I blushed slightly. He let go and went back to work. "Hey Katelyn!"I herd a voice yell. "Yeah?"I asked as I noticed that it was Laurence. "So me and Lizzy are going on a date-"he started before I cut him off. "OMI really!? Great!"I said happily. "Let me finish we wanted to make it a double date with you and Travis."he explained. "Yeah sure that's cool. Where are we going?"I asked. "A really fancy restaurant so dress nice."he said. "Okay."I replied.  Yay!!!!! Another date!!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Shitty ending Ik. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see ya in the next one bye- jade❤️