Chapter 18

Katelyns pov:
I woke up to a very long banging on the door to the tree house. I got up and open the door to see all 5 of my brothers standing outside the door. "OMI Taylor,jay,jake,Conner,and Brendon!?!I asked looking really surprised "Katy!!!"they yelled as we group hugged. "Come in! You need to tell me what's been going on how did you guys do with the whole situation four year ago!?" I asked. "Well you see we stuck together and was able to live."jack replied. "I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you and what happened to mom."I said trying to hold back tears. "Tsk don't be sorry for that dumb bitch! If she was smart she could have escaped with us!"Conner yelled. "CONNER! She died for us and that's how you thank her!?"I yelled. "IM SORRY I HAD-"he started but was cut off. "YOU TWO! Stop fighting not going to help anything!"Taylor yelled. "Grr!"I growled. "Anyways that's not why we are here,we are here because Taylor and jack told us YOU have a boyfriend!" Jay grinned. "Yeah I do I swear if you hurt him I'll hurt all of you!"I snapped. "We're just here to warn him he won't die! Plus we wanted to stay with our sister for a while."jay added. "Okay that's fine."I replied. "So Katy when can we met this boyfriend of yours?"Conner asked. I rolled my eyes "I'll call him."I said.

-Call-

T- hey beautiful!

K- hehe hi! Look umm you se all of my brothers are here and they want to met you. When do you think you'll be back?

T-around 6:30 I'm nervous..
K- they won't hurt you if they do they will be hurt worst!

T-hah okay cya then! Love you!

K-love you too hehe!

-end of call-

"He'll be here at six so you guys can stay here with me and we can talk."I said. They nodded and we talked  for hours.

Lizzy's pov:

AHH HAHA I CANT WAIT TO TELL KATY THAT LAURENCE ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!!! I ran over to the tree house but bumped into Laurence on the way. "Oh hey!"I
Said as I backed up at bit. "Hi."he replied kissing me On the cheek witch caused me To blush. "How's your patrol duty thing?"I asked. "Okay I'm almost done so I'll meet up with you later.cya beautiful!"Laurence said as he walked away AHHHH HAHAH YESH!!!!!!!!! Ahem any ways back to Katy's house. I finally arrived and knocked on the door. A boy with blue hair he looked like Katy but a guy!? "Umm may I help you?"he asked. "Umm yeah I was looking for Katelyn."I explained. "Oh yeah come in I'm one of her brothers I'm Jay."he explained. "This is Taylor,Jane,Conner,and Brendon."he continued. "Oh hey Lizzy these are my brothers."Katelyn said before sitting down on her bed. "Katy! You never told me that you have 5 brothers!"I exclaimed. She giggled and nodded. I sat down next to Katelyn. "So beautiful you live around here?"the jay kid asked. "Woah lover boy calm down I have a boyfriend."I laughed. "WHAT!?! He asked you!?"Katy asked with excitement. "YES!!!"I yelled. We screamed for a little bit then calmed down. "Well that happen."Taylor said as he stood up. Soon Travis walked through the door. Oh irean here we go...

Katelyns pov.

Travis walked through the door and stared at all of us. "Hey."he said as he leaned against the wall. "Hi."I replied. "Ahh so your my sisters lover eh?"Conner asked cracking his knuckles. "Conner!"I yelled. "What!? How I'm a I suppose to trust you with a guy! He might do the same thing that dad did to mom!"he yelled. " sit the fuck down before I punch you to Alaska! He's not a crazy alcoholic!"I yelled. "Ugh Katy why do you have to make things so complicated!"Conner yelled. "Why can't you ever be happy!"I yelled back. "Because I lost my mom and dad!you could have saved mom and save us!"he yelled. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!! I TRIED but failed to do so."I yelled. "YEAH-"he was soon cut off by jay. "CONNER!"he yelled. "Just do what you need to do and leave!"I yelled. "Fine with me!"Conner said not caring. "ANYWAYS! This is Travis Katy's lover." Lizzy said to break up the tension. "Hi! I'm Travis!"travis aid with a smile. "As you know me and jake from the first tim this is Brendon,Conner,and Jay."Taylor explained. "So I'm gonna take it as Conner and Katelyn get into fights often."Travis asked. "Yup all the time even when they were kids!"Brendon said. He laughed. "We are staying for a little bit while our houses At home are being repaired."Jay explained. We all talked for an hour or so then my brothers wanted to look around the village and find a place to stay. So it was only Liz,Travis,and,and me. "Ugh sorry there very annoying."I complained. "Hah I just thought it was funny when Jay tried flirting with Lizzy and she was like 'ah hell naw!'"Travis laughed. "Ugh don't remind me."Lizzy whined. We laughed. Lizzy soon left to go hang with Laurence. I flopped on my bed and Travis followed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my closer to him I snuggled closer to him and felt my eyes grew heavy and soon fell asleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Okay that's all for now but the next chapter will hopefully kawaii~DESU fangirling XD