Chapter 7

A/n: okay hey I change some things. So Travis and Katelyn aren't dating yet. I want to add a few more things before their official!!! Thanks and sorry. ❤️

Katelyns pov:
I woke up to find myself being cuddled by Travis. I smiled and got up. Lizzy and Laurence were gone. But Lizzy left her phone on her bed. Her phone buzzed. I looked at it to find a text from Laurence.

Laurence-hey you want to hang out with me,garroth,and aphmau

I decided to text him back pretending I was Lizzy.

Lizzy- sure when?

Laurence-I'll pick you up in an hour

Lizzy- okay cya ❤️

Laurence-bye..
Lizzy-bye
/_\end of text/_\

"Katelyn!"I heard Travis whine "what?"I asked walking over to him. "I need cuddles."he whined "no." I replied "please!"he continued to whined. "No ugh I'm on guard duty today so I have to leave."I said as I put on my amor on the other side of the tree house.once I was done I walked back to where Travis was. I was greeted by Travis with out a shirt. I saw his six pack and held back a nose bleed. Damn! Wait what am I saying no!"Travis why are you shirtless?!"I asked blushing. "Well you see I lost it."he said smirking. "Casanova..."I mumbled to myself. He got up and soon backed me up into a wall he pinned me to the wall. "Travis!"I yelled at him. "Yes beautiful?"he asked with a smirk. " I don't have time for your pervert games I have to go on patrol."I said blushing like crazy. "Just a quick question when's your birthday?"he asked. "You had to pin me to the wall to ask me a question?"I asked looking pissed off. " no pinned you so I could do this."he said as he kissed me. I was melted into the kiss and blushed. I heard a snap of a Camera and saw kawaii-chan taking pictures. I kicked Travis in the gut and it sent him flying on the ground. "Kawaii- chan!"I growled. She ran outside I chased her. When I got outside I saw aphmau,Lucinda,Dante,Lizzy
,Nicole and kawaii-chan looking at kawaii-chains phone. I blushed oh my Irene I'm never going to hear the end of this! Travis walked outside with a shirt on and put his arm around me. I slapped him "ow..it was worth it!"he said. "I never knew you two were a thing!?"Lizzy said looking surprise. "We're not! He just..uh..."I started to say but was cut off. "I just what?"he said with a smirk. "I have to go on patrol!!"I quickly yelled as I ran away to my post.

Lizzy's pov:

Everyone laughed as Katelyn ran away. Travis just stood there with smirk. Everyone talked about a surprise birthday party for Katelyn. Once everyone left it was just me and Laurence. "Well aphmau and garroth are busy getting ready for Katelyns party so I was hoping we could still hang out. I don't have to patrol today anyway."he explained. "Umm y-yeah that fine."I replied "give me a second."I added. He nodded as i walked behind a hear by house. "AHHHH HAHAH!!"I fangirl scream. Once I was done screaming like kawaii-chan I walked back to Laurence. We didn't do much we sat in the forest and talked but hey we got to know each other more. " question when we were in the forest why we're alone where was your family?"he asked. I stood up from the tree I was sitting against. "I don't have a family. Look I don't want to talk about it.."I replied. He got up too and gave me hug. "S-sorry."he said. I hugged him back "it's fine I just don't want tot talk about it."I replied. After a good 2 to3 minutes we broke the hug and stated to head back. I really enjoyed this time with Laurence. AHH who am I kidding I lovee X it he's sooo cute!!!!

Katelyns pov:

I was nervous to go home I didn't know what was going to happen. I stayed on  petrol all day. I was tired but I fought off my sleepiness. I sat under a cherry blossom tree and took a break. I suddenly felt my eyes getting heavy I soon fell asleep.

-time skip-

I woke up and saw I was back at the tree house. How the hell did I get here. Travis walked around the corner. I blushed and looked away. "How did I get here?"I asked him. "I saw you asleep by a tree so I picked you up and carried you back."he explained. "Thanks."I replied. He nodded I got up and saw Lizzy came from nowhere and stared to scream. Travis left. "Woah what's wrong?"I asked her. "Nothing."she replied. "So you came up to me fangirl scream in my face then tell me nothing!?"I said. "Just hurry up and get changed you should wear this."Lizzy said she handed me a blue dress with black top and blue skirt part. She also threw me my black converse.

I quickly got ready and left "oaky woah first you tell me to get into a dress idk how you did

I quickly got ready and left "oaky woah first you tell me to get into a dress idk how you did. Then you rush me out the door explain."I said glaring at her. "You'll see"she took me to aphmau houses and I saw something I thought I would never see again.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Cliff hanger again I know I'm awesome anyway hoped you enjoyed and I will cya int the next chapter cya-Jade❤️