Chapter 15

Katelyns pov:

A few hours later we arrived at scalesWind.  I grabbed my over night bag and got off the boat. Travis grabbed my hand as we waited for the others to get off the boat. I grabbed my ear buds and put them in. Soon everyone was off the boat and we were ready to check in out hotel. We walked a little bit too we found a gate entrance. We walked through the gates and walked to our hotel. Once we were checked in we had two rooms with two beds in each. "Okay so how are we going to do this?"aphmau asked. "Girls and guys?"I stated as I took out my ear buds. "Nuu! I want to be with Katy!"Travis whined as he hugged me. I giggled and kissed his cheek. I saw aphmau "aw". Okay then will do Lizzy,Laurence,Travis,and Katy and me,garroth, and Nicole and Dante."aphmau explained. "Okay."I said as I grabbed my bag. I walked up to our room witch was on floor 4 as aphmau's was on floor 5 right above us. I put down my bag and flopped on my bed. Travis came and lied next to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Cuddles?"he asked. "No not now."I said.  "Aw!"he pouted. I giggled and kissed his cheek. I got up and fixed my hair and flower crown. We soon met aphmau and garroth down stairs and waited for Nicole and Dante. We sat in the lobby Lizzy and Laurence were cuddling at the Corner  of a couch.  Garroth and aphmau were talking and planning what we were going to do at the fair. I was still standing till I felt an arm pull me back. I looked behind me to see Travis and was soon to be in his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. I blushed slightly and snuggled closer to him. "Yay! Cuddles."he said as he closed his eyes. "Aww Katelyn how cute."I herd a voice coming form in front of me. I shot open my eyes to see Nicole. I tried to get up but Travis pulled me back. "H-hey Nicole."replied. "Come on let's go!! I don't want to miss the fair."Lizzy said excitedly. I nodded and quickly got up and pulled Travis with me. We started to head out I started to squeal like a fangirl when I saw Lizzy and Laurence holding hands. We soon got to the fair and bought our tickets. We finally walked through the gates I felt happiness. Soon this feeling faded when I had a flashback.

~flash back~

Me and Jeffory walked through the gates to our middle school fair. The same happiness rushed through my body. We had a good time at the fair then a year later he left me.

~end of flash back~

I snapped back to reality when I tripped over a rock and fell on to Travis. "GAH!"I Yelped as I fell. I was pinning him to the ground. "Heh s-sorry."I said as I quickly got up. "It's fine."Travis laugh. He go up and kissed me on the top of my head. We went on a few rides and played a few games, Travis won me a panda!! "Hey before the fireworks lets go to the haunted house. "I said excitedly. "Okay."the all replied.  We walked to the haunted house as we noticed that aphmau,garroth,Nicole,and Dante were gone. "Where the hell did they go!?"I asked. "I don't know."Laurence replied. "Well let's go because it's almost time for the fire works. We walked in to the haunted houses. I got a bad vibe and was scared for the jump scares. Travis grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. Just as we turned the corner there was a clown with fake blood dripping down his mouth. "Gah!"I yelled an stepped back. We continue walking and soon reached the end I didn't scream much as Liz and Laurence. I kissed Travis on the cheek and we headed to the fireworks.

Lizzy's pov:

Katelyn decided to go to a haunted house. I decided to jump on Laurence's back. We walked through the haunted house Katy and trav didn't scream once. But I did I held on tighter to Laurence. Travis and Katelyn were holding hands as the exited the building. Laurence Laughed  and kissed my cheek I slightly blushed. We held hands as we walked to the  Ferris wheel. "Hey lets ride the Ferris wheel I herd they stop the ride so we can see the fire works form a higher view. I nodded. We waited in line too we got on. We sat close together,as we got to the top it stopped. We watched the fireworks and I took some pictures. Laurence grabbed my chin making me look at him. He slowly lean closer and kissed me. I was chocked at first but soon melted into it. I wish that moment would never end.

Katelyns pov:

We layed out on the grass as we looked up and watch the vibrant colors flash through the sky. Travis pulled me closer to him so I was facing him. He pulled me into a long passionate kiss. We soon broke broke the kiss. Travis smiled "I love you."I said as I hugged him. "I love you too Katy."he said hugging me back. I'm grad I found the love of my life.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey! I hoped you enjoyed my chapter. So the fair will be one more chapter. And I wanted to share my new background to my phone\my favorite bands/singers. Here👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻is my lock screen

 Here👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻is my lock screen

And here's my home screen👇🏻👇🏻

I did make both of these XD BYE-jade❤️