3: Emma

"Wait, wait, you're all from the past?" Julian asked, for the third time.

"Yes, we are." A blonde haired boy answered.

We all stood in the living room of the Institute, looking a group of teenagers who claimed that they were from London, 1903. They were certainly dressed like it, wearing fancy dresses. Except for one green eyed girl, who was dressed as a boy.

I cleared my throat. "Well, um, introduce yourselves."

"I'm James Herondale." A black haired boy with golden eyes spoke.

He was very very hot, and looked a bit familiar. My mouth dropped open. A Herondale? Like Jace?

"I'm Matthew Fairchild." The blonde boy who had spoken earlier, said.

Fairchild. He was related to Clary. He was very good looking, too.

"I'm Lucie Herondale. James's younger sister." A brown haired girl with blue eyes, said.

As I looked at her, I realized that she looked exactly like Livvy. Speaking of Livvy, her and Lucie were staring at each other, wide eyed. The resemblance between them was crazy.

"Cordelia Carstairs." A redheaded girl said.

I felt shocked. Cordelia. My middle name. This girl was related to me. I couldn't process it.

"Jesse Blackthorn." A black haired boy with green eyes said.

All the Blackthorn's eyes widened. I immediately recognized him. There was a portrait of him in the dining room. Finally, the green eyed girl spoke up.

"And I'm Anna Lightwood." She said.

She was related to Isabelle and Alec Lightwood. I noticed that she was wearing Isabelle's necklace, too.

"Um, I'm Emma Carstairs." I said awkwardly.

Cordelia's eyes widened, and she stared at me.

"I'm Cristina Rosales, and that's Diego Rosales." Cristina introduced.

"I'm Mark Blackthorn." Mark said, and Jesse paled.

Lucie and Cordelia's eyes were glued to Mark, taking him in. I started to grin, they probably thought he was hot. He was hot, I would admit it.

"I'm Julian Blackthorn." Jules said, and I felt a pang go through me.

"Livvy Blackthorn." Livvy said.

"Drusilla Blackthorn, but everyone calls me Dru." Dru said shyly.

"Ty Blackthorn." Ty said simply.

"And I'm Tavvy Blackthorn." Tavvy smiled, proudly.

Cordelia and Lucie smiled brightly at little Tavvy, probably thinking that he was very cute.

"Well," Matthew started. "You lot have a big family."

Livvy and Dru were staring up at Matthew, wide eyed, blushing. I laughed a bit, they were already crushing on him.

"Yeah." Julian chuckled lightly. "How did you all even get here?"

That launched into a story about some portal and how James and Matthew fell into it, and everyone else came after them. I learned that James and Matthew were Parabatai, and that Cordelia and Lucie were Parabatai.

"What about you?" Anna asked. "Are any of you Parabatai?"

"Emma and I are." Julian said, saying my name for the first time in days.