Chapter 16: Training

Waking up is absolute torture after my late night seeing as how I'm awakened at eight, I kind of hate the world right now. My mate laughs at my exhaustion and Ycarries me to our walk in closet, I lean against him trying to fight off a blush as I try to pick our cloths for the day. Why am I feeling so shy? He's only wearing a towel. I can hardley focus so I have to step away from him, growling he pulls me back and I sigh. What the hell am I to do with him, I pull out a black v-neck and place it on my head for him to take. "Go pick some jeans and get dressed," I order trying to find something to wear.

"Yes, Ma'am." He kisses the crook of my neck and I almost call him back. Sighing I go back to my mission with a shake of my head, that man will be the death of me. With a flick of my wrist I pull a red v-kneck long sleeve off its hanger and after grabbing some holey skinny jeans I get dressed in my room hoping Faolan will stay in the bathroom long enough for me to be fully clothed.

Of cource I fail at that, instead my mate comes out as I slip on a tank top, at this moment I'm still pantsless and now have a very turned on mate rapped round my waist. "Mine," he growls in my ear and I can't help but shiver in delight.

"Hey there," I whisper turing around.

"Your look edible," his voice is horce and makes me smirk.

"I need to get dressed," I say trying to pull away.

"Hell no, I love the way you look."

"Babe, we have to go down stairs." I look into his dark eyes and I know his wolf is damn close to the surface. "Can I have my Fiancee back?"

"Nope," oh goodie.

"Please, we need to get down stairs now."

"Nope," he growls lowly in his throwt and attacks my mouth with his. As the kiss get deeper and deeper I laugh as he growls deep down and it rolls threw my body in a wave of joy.

"I love you," I whisper pulling back and smiling sweetly. " But, its time for you to get out so I can finish dressing."

"Fae," his eye shift and I wave a little.

"Welcome back now get the hell out"

"Damn girl, why do you have to be so crule?"

"Leave," power slips slighty into my voice stealing my smile in its wake. "Please," I soften my voice and try my hardest not to let the sadness I feel slip threw.

"Fea"

"Leave," with a nod of his head he does as I've commanded and I slump onto our messy bed. Why do things like that happen? I should never feel the need to order him or challenge for dominence, were suppose to be equals. I dress quickly and rush out the door, past my confused mate and to Kristoff. "You," I say pointing at him. "Get to my office now," I turn point at one of the cheifts. "Would you bring us food, the Alpha will not be with us."

"Yes, Luna." I nod and walk out with Kristoff on my heels. Opening the door I let it wing shut and sit on the edge of my desk.

"Why do I feel like I'm fighting another part of me?"

"Because you are, your to halfs want control."

"All that power I have is constntly slipping threw, I have no control of my emotions."

"The change is some what like our puberty, your body will fix itself in time."

"And what will I have lost?"

"Nothing, your strong and you'll do well."

"Many Hunters and Assassins of my own are coming, not all of them like you."