Chapter Fifteen : Allies

As the week flowts on bye I struggle to keep going, I shouln't have trained and now my body hates me.  I've ran it into the growned and can barley stand nowize . However, the other packs come tomorrow and yet I can barley stand. There is still much preperation for tomorrow and I just want to sleep the day away, not only do I need to orginize our clothing and make sure the house is clean but we need all the housing and guest rooms in order too. Sighing I go to our closet missing my mate who's been locked in his office since yesterday, I hatowerful little for staying away from me all night. Going throw his shirts I'm unsure of what he should wear, imposing and powerful or carefree? Frowning I move to my side and am suddenl very glad that I got a few people to combine our rooms earlier this week.  I look threw the dresses I had somebody yesterday and I mumble incoharently, so much cloths! I stare at them thinking about my sking tone and hair color, what dress would make me look elegent and in control? As I ponder this my mind drifts to toays short lesson on masking what I am, I have been leaving my odd sent out into the air as well as amplified all my sences. It is so much fun.  Twearling my sandy blond wave around my fingure I bite my lip, I need something beautiful. I run y hand over all the whites and automatically veto them, I'm not looking for pure and inncont. I look at the red and turn my head to the side, I want power nnot exactly what I'm looking for. As I veto dresses none stop I bein to get dispeared, what the hell am  going to wear? As that thought drifts threw my mind I see it, it causes my to squeal in joy.

Looking at the dress I can tell it would fall below my knees but isn't exactly floor sweeping, seeing as how the dress is a deep royal blue I know it shall be just perfect. The dress is not to formal but not layed back street cloths eather, dressy casual. With a halter and a perfect buduce line it should hug my waist and flow out in what appears to be slightly jagged ends, I can't wait to twearl when I wear the dress all alone. Its simply perfect, though I'm not sure he'll be pleased seeing as how its backless. Putting the dress on the bed I go threw his side till I find a royal blue button up that  would look perfet with mine. If he rolls up his sleves and wears a good pair of jeans he should look perfect for the meeting and welcoming dinner. Still biting my lip I get all that is required for us and  run down the stairs skipping steps, this proves to be a terrible idea as I miss a step and almost tumble down the stairs. I say almost because one of the gaurdes catch me and I've never been more greatful for Faolans over protective moments. "Yay!" I cheer as he rights my body, "Thank you, Jaconb."

"Your welcome Luna, I know you have much to do befor tomorrow but you must ne careful so you can make it to tomorrow."

"I know, I know." I laugh running away. "Girls!" I sing scream and soon about twenty woman of all ages surorund me. "Alright Ladys, we have a hell of a lot to do today." Looking into there weary eyes I almost contimplate doing it on my own, "first off thouhh I would like to thank each of you for the work you've done this week.  I know I've been pushing hard to get everything done this week and I'm sorry were bringing in more moutshs to feed. I've been trying my hardest to  help you all out and I'm so sorry it hasen't been enough. Today is the last of the preperations with cleaning the house and readying the rooms for the Alphas, Lunas and visiting worriors. All in all we'll have a full house with a thousand new faces, we'll be doubling rooms and some will have to tripple so that we have the space. I want clean sheets,  confitors, pillows and pillow cases, bath towels and everythung they'll need till this war is up. Alright ladys let get strted..."

And boy did we work. Sometimes I feel like the woman work harder then the woman do but I know thats not true,  they risk there life everydaay while we keep everything in line. We've cleaning for about three hours and were nearly finished, as we pull everything  togeather so we can start on the rooms a howl ring threw the house. "Ladys! Get to your rooms please, get the kids and well get the hell out of here!" I run to my room and grab my weapons, I have a few knifes too. Breathing deeply I nod at the gaurd wolfs, nodding twords the rooms the woman have gone into. "Get wolfs in this hall and around the walls," I order sliding down the staircases railing. Cocking my guns I tighte my hold and completly case my sent making it so that no one would be able to sence me, pausing for  a moment I take the ten minutes it takes me to open all my sences up and I look for my mate.