Chapter Three: Lilly

In no time were back on the road and twenty five minutes later were there and all the guys are waiting outside. They grab the boxes and Faolan grabs me as I get out with the two suit case, really one's a suitcase and one's a brief case for the guns. I look at him and his freezing blue eyes with no challenge in my own. He frowns and pulls me inside and up to an office where I sit down. "Okay well I figure you'd like to learn a few things first before I learn about you." I nod and he sighs continuing, "I'm Faolan Larkin Vey, future Alpha of the Midnight Blue Pack, second only to my father Peter and mother." I nod, “this is the midnight moon pack and were nothing special. Were full of warriors however and we can win almost any fight. Ryan’s my second in command and Marcan is my third with Sloane as pack warrior."

"Sloane?"

"The blond"

"He has a name?" I gasp with a laugh.

"You’re different," he says staring at me with wide eyes.

"I get that a lot, so how old are you guys?"

"I'm nineteen, Ryan’s eighteen while Marcan and Sloane are twenty and brothers."

"Okay, so go on"

"As you can tell were Werewolf’s, and were very protective of our land and people. You crossed the invisible border line yesterday and we went to investigate and found you. The scrawny looking wolfs you saw yesterday were roughs and there the bad guys, they attack and kill whatever they can get their hands on so they can satisfy their hunger. We don't like them very much. Pack is like family and I'm not sure how you will be accepted, if you will be at all but we'll always have your back since we brought you into this. There is a lot you can't know or won’t understand so this is pretty much a learning experience for you."

"Nice to know..."

"Your turn," I sigh deeply while tensing up.

"My name is Fae Rhoslyn Nyx and I am seventeen. I've been on my own for seven years. I've moved around, mostly to places my dad told me about before he died, people seem to die around me and it makes me sad." I look up at him and bite my lip opening the gun case.  "Dad left this with me when he left the night he died, I hated that night. I found him on the porch step and screamed my head off running back inside. I packed everything up and got in the truck. I couldn't stop crying as I loaded the guns into the case and put it on the passenger seat. I buried his body and it was the hardest thing I have ever done, I was so scared as I pulled away and went to a friend of dads till I was twelve. Life hasn't exactly been sunshine and roses if you know what I mean. It sucked when I found her the same way on my birthday; I sat there and cried for hours. I was so scared, I had no idea what was going on or what happened." I'm crying now, "all I knew was that I was alone again. I buried her and sat in the house and cried for a week straight before loading up and leaving, it was horrible. I never want to do that again, so I didn't. I never went to another one of his friends or well our friends because I couldn't see them die. As I moved threw out the world I constantly ended up on the streets or in the bed of the truck, I quickly learned how bad the world truly was. I mean I thought I knew how bad it was but that was before I saw just how much of a monster people can be. But, even still people kept dying and it was like everywhere I went they were telling me they knew where I was." I stare at him and take a much needed deep breath before going on. "When I was fifteen I got  picked up by the cops and there was this huge investigation and I was more confused than ever, I  had been gone from this part of the world for so long.  I was constantly called wild and ended up in a facility till I was seventeen then I went in front of a judge and got emancipated and went away again. Two months ago I ended up here and I've been bullied nonstop. I had to take tests for them to figure out where I belonged and I ended up a junior so I was pretty shocked, I don't have a lot." I put the guns away and put the suitcase on the desk and open it. "He left me money and I cleaned it out that’s how I was able to move so much, that’s all that’s left and it’s for emergencies."