Chapter Twelve: Importance

It literally took three hours to get Faolan to agree to the training, it was crazy. Kristoff demands that I started right away, he drags me to the back yard and he makes me order all wolfs besides thoughs who are gaurding us and the house. The first thing he does is punch me in the face breaking my nose, it makes all wolves who are near growl as I grasp my bleeding face shocked. As the tears run down my face I stare wide eyed at him as he frowns, "ignore the pain and focus on healing your body."

"What?" My voice  muffled threw my hand and blood gets in my mouth making  me spit it in his  face.

"We can heal ourself," I stare at him. "Once you fully become an Assassin or well if you do, you'll be able to heal."

"What the hell?"

"What?"

"As a half  you might be able to come fully into your powers, Faolan said you might have a power."

"He said something about my dreams, its nothing."

"Fae"

"Kristoff, I don't care about it."

"Your scaring the living day lights out of your mate"

"Teach me how to heal"

"Close your eyes," I do as told. "Do not focus on pain, focuse on what you need. You need your tear ducks to stop and you need to be able to fight on, your nose is a weekness unbeknownst to you."

"Thats different"

"Focus on the bones mending, focus on healing quickly. Imagine the process of your nose litterally straighting and healing Fae."

"I'm trying"

"Your eighteen, you need to learn this"

"Its not my fault you broke my nose"

"Fix it"

"I'm trying," I scream furiously then I scream in pain as my nose fixes itself. Score!

"Your trigger is anger"

"And your a douch"

"Fae"

"Sometimes I really want to-," I break his jaw. "Hit you."

"What the hell!"

"Your a jerk, you almost killed yourself!"

"What?"

"You hit there Luna, Faolan would have flipped!"

"You asked me to train you!"

"I know, however I figured you woudn't hurt me right away."

"Its why I sent so many of your wolves away"

"I'm happy I broke your jaw, you hurt me I hurt you till you've properly trained me."

"Eceptinle agreement," he smirks at me with his newly fixed jaw. "Alright so you know how to heal and you might have dream powers, you might have more powers too."

"I want to be normal"

"Unless you focus your pretty much are"

"What?"

"You'll be a briliant weapon for your people"

"I want my pack happy"

"They want you safe"

"I want them safe, Kristoff many we should give ourselves up."

"Why?"

"They can't fight two wars."