Chapter Six: Begining Of War

Battle is done well especially if you have time to prepare, many people change at that moment and I remain glued to Faolan’s chest as he barks out orders, he pulls away and stares into my eyes looking oddly frightened. “I have to go, my mom will be here soon to steal you away with the woman and children. I’m sorry it had to happen now but do not fear for anybody you’ve met we are a warrior pack and this is not the first time.”

“It’s Lillian”

“I know and you will safe, your mine and I’d die if anything ever happened to you.” I can’t help as a tear rolls down my face, this feels like a goodbye. “Just so you know I love you.” Annalisa grabs me before I can respond and I’m dragged away crying as he shifts and rushes away. I can feel there howls as they rock around my mind and we meet a rather large group of people, there are a slight amount of men no doubt so that we don’t have to fight. They surround the group and were rushed threw a secret corridor, some stand at the location of the secret door as it closes but many stand near Annalisa and I. She holds me close and I shake no longer crying but filled with terror none less.

“Fae,” she whispers in my ear.

“I’m scared, I can’t help it. This isn’t even my first fight and I’m scare because I have something to lose again, I haven’t had something since my dad died and I was left on my own. “

“He’s strong child,” she soothingly strokes my hair as we kneel on our knees in a corner. “You’ve accepted him and he will fight with everything he is, he is already stronger and when you two fully mate he will be able to take down anything and everything.” I smile as a new wave of tears roll down and woman whimper in pain, “there mates are hurt, I’d imagine he feels a little of your terror and it fuels his furry.”

“Will I feel it when he gets hurt?”

“You will”

“Will it hurt?”

“Not as much since you’re not fully mated but it’ll burn.”

"I don't want him to get hurt though," I frown and she laughs slightly.

"Nobody does but he loves you, he'll do anything to protect you." That's when the screaming starts and I know that peoples mates are getting harmed, Faolan I love you or well as close to it as I can. My shoulder begins to burn and I whimper curling into Annalisa as the pain slightly intensifies as well as a burning in my hip, Faolan. "He'll be fine, Fae, have faith in that. " Closing my eyes I block out the pain and feel fury brew in my stomach, its not my fury however it is his.  Breathing deeply I focus on strength, on love and I try to get a hold of my fear as pain racks my body, what the hell is going on? The fight rages for only god knows how long and then woman are sighing or crying in pain, men were lost today in battle and it is my fault.  "Fae?" Faolan is the first to get to us and he comes to me slowly with a limp and a bloodie body.

"Faolan," I gasp surprised. "You need to get checked out!" I exclaim  swiftly rushing to him and touching his startlingly stunning busted face. "This is my fault," tears over flow from my eyes and he growl annoyed with my thoughts.

"You helped me make it back home to you and my family, that is what you've done. You are not the cause of this battle or any of the deaths that have been caused, Fae. It is those who kill, you value life even of those you dislike." He grasps my hand and pulls me along with the flow of woman, " lets go to the pack doctors because everything hurts right now."

"I know, I can feel it."

"And I  am so sorry that you are hurt my lovely little love, once I'm sure everything is fine with my body we shall speak with my father then go to bed."