Chapter Ten: Her Father Loves Her

Needless to say I get kicked out half an hour later by Faolan for slamming the butt of my gun into Kristoffs jaw, it gave me a satisfying crack. Why? He's a monster! The way he talks about the people he's killed, he's so detached. Not to mention the way  he paints day, this is madness. I sit feeling helpless on the couch as the one person I need sits with a bastard that I want to beat up, I hope I did some damadge. I mean I don't care if he hunted things right out of a book but my word they had feelings, they felt what he did. Somebody loved them or at least wondered where they were while they laid on the cold hard ground dead, I can't beielve dad did that. That he could kill that way, I just can't grasp it. All thouse late nights snuggles up in bed waiting for him to come home when he was out killing, how could eaither of them look me in the eyes after that? I ball up and cry and cry until Annalisa finds me then I just blubber about what he told me.

"They did what the bileved was right, baby girl. They both wanted to protect the one thing they had left to love, the one thing they had yet to fail. They losts there other halfs, they are hunters by nature just like there wifes and just like you. What you choose to bileve and what you do with your ability is up to you."

"I have some special ability and I have no idea what it is, what if I learn what it is by killing Faolan?"

"Its impossible, you can't purposely  hurt him."

"It'd be an accident," my tears flow harder.

"Mom," Faolan grumble scooping me up. "Look her dads a prick and he's leaving again can you have dad join the escort?"

"Of cource, take care of your mate son"

"Always," he kisses her cheek before spinnning us in a circle all the way to the stairs.

"Faolan!" I squeel

"Alpha," Ryan calls running up with my guns. Making a weird face I snach them away and stick my toung out at him as I'm carried away. He places me on his bed and I put my guns in a desk drawr taking off my shoes and snuggling up and I take my shirt off underneath his large black one, I throw it and my pants at the back of his head before turning the lights off, he growls softly befor comeing over and laying down.

"What if I accidently hurt you?" I whisper as he pulls me into his chest.

"I kiss you and you'd fix me some how."

"What if I kill you?"

"Then you join me in the underworld"

"I'm serious Faolan, I'm scared"

"Don't be, I have full confidence in the fact that you'd never hurt me exept that time you broke my nose."

"That day was weired"

"For you"

"I love you," he turns me around and wipes my tear stained face witha gental thumb.

"I love you, my Queen."

"My king," and he kisses me. Pulling away I snuggle  into his chest and drift off into a dreamless sleep...

I love waking up in his arms, exept when I need to go to the bathroom then its hell. Rolling away from his warm body I ignore the ping of sadness and do my buisness befor crawling back in bed and his arms, he pulls me closer and curls his body around my small frame filling me with joy. "Keep your emotions down I'm trying to sleep here," he whispers breathlessly in my ear.

"Shush," I snuggle closer and focuse on how happy I am.

"Babe, I'm glad your happy but stop using our link to mess with my sleep."

"But its fun"

"Its also only four in the morning"

"My bad," I chuckle gettng closer and tightening the blanket around my front.