Chapter Seven: Alpha Moments

Needless to say I still end up getting dragged to the meeting an I'm currently staring hazily at the Alpha, I'm exhausted. They've been trying to figure out how they got in so far for hours, they can't undrstand why nobody raised the alarm, why nobody saw them coming.  They don't want to place the blame on anybody and I understand that but I want my bed or well the one I call my bed here. I figit around and I can tell hes getting annoyed then suddenly I feel it. Its almost as if I'm being pulled under water but this time instead of water its emotions, somebodys very angry. I gasp as a crazy intense amout of pain ricochets around my skoll as both my mate and I grasp our heads in pain, what the hell is this? I whimper as everything goes black and I'm finally free...

 I wince from the ight light and pull free from what ever is trapping my right hand, where am I? As fear grips my heart I close my eyes and try to breath normally, the last thing I remember is an office, who's office? "Fae?" A soft voice whispers and I turn my head, ah so thats what had captured my arm. "Are you okay?"

"Uh, yeah?" I sigh, "I'm hungry."

"Fae, do you know who I am?" I sigh closing my eyes, who is he? Poundering his face behind my eyelids, my heart pulls for me to remember. Faolan. "Oh god, Faolan. I can't believe I almost forgot your stupid self." He scoffs and pulls me up and into his arms.

"Damn Fae," he sighs kissing my forehead.

"My head hurt"

"I know, I felt it."

"I don't know what the hell happened"

"Lets get you some food and I'll bring  you to my room and we'll try to figure it out," he smilels sweetly at me and I grin back causing his smile to grow. Acting on a sudden impolse I reach out and kiss him softly, thhe kiss builds slowly  and yet when he asks me for entrince I deny him and fully pull away. "What was that for?"

"I don't know, just cause?"

"Well we should have thse just cause moments more offten," he smirks mischiviously at me.

"We'll see," I giggle as somebody bring supe and sandwhiches. "Yummy,"  I smile at him as I take a bite of the ham and cheese sanwhich.

"My parents are very worried, mom would like to be able to come in and see you, she really likes you."

"Good, she's nice"

"Yeah, helps keep the grumpy grizzly in cheak." We laugh as his mom walks in and grabs my hand.

"You've been out a very long time," she sighs sadly.

"Mom, it was just a few hours"

"She's going to be my daughter, heck I already love her like one."

"Good, but we still have no idea what happened and she almost forgot me." He pouts and I roll my eyes grabbinh his hand tightly.

"The doctor would like to run some tests," and thats how I spend my day...

In the end the doctors cant find anything wrong and I convince them to let me sleep, purks of beging a to be Luna in a wolf hospital.  Faolan rufuses to leave my side and I try to ignore the nagging feeling that I forgot something, something important too.  I smile as he finally sits down, he's been pacing for hours! "I don't like this, I can feel that somethings wrong I just don't know what."

"I can feel that too, like I've forgotten something majorly imprtant."

"Maybe someody targeted you or you have a gift that starts out like this and thats why Lilly and her group are hasassing you."

"What power?"

"I don't know, magical ones." He laughs and  I lightly shove him, what have I forotten? It plays with my head, pulling at my mind and heart strings. "Fae," he sighs sadly. "Stop before you upset yourself, it'll be okay. I promise."