Epologe

Another year has passed and today I stand in our room preparing for my wedding, to say I'm nervouse would be an understatment. I'm petrified.

I take the dress bag and all I will need out of the closet and lay it on the bed as Emma and Esmerelda barge in with there outfits. I grin at them as we squeel in exitment, we've quickly become best friends. I laugh as we all join togeather and gush over the dress once again as I slip it on...

Pure white with an embroded trim and long sleeves, it hangs off my shoulders and has a sweet heart neckline. There embroded swearls all around the dress with what looks like a heart over my bodice. It clings to my waist and flares out afterwords with a long trim to match it. I slip on my vail after Emma finishes curling my hair, we leave it down and it brushs mid back now. We all decide against makeup as they slip on there Ivory dressed and straighten there hair. Our heels are all the same hight but different. Emmas are black and strapless while Esmereldas are Ivory with straps that go all the way to her knees. My heals are silver and are ratehr simple, I love them because it's nothing fancy.

The girls escort me out of the house to the back were I'm knocked speechless, its beautiful. Half the yard is full of hundreds of people divided in half by twenty-four pillers leading up to Falon. Each piller has ribbons rapped around it with roses on top, a silky white fabric is my path. My eyes fill with tears as Peter offers me his arm, "If I may have the pleasure I'd loved to walk you down the isle."

"Thank you, Peter." Crying I throw my arms around him, pulling him close I thnk him a thousand times over. Pulling away I take his arm so he may escort me to my beloved. As we walk I hear people cry but my eyes are on Faolan, my mate. Dressed in a tuxedo he stands tall with a goofy love struck grin on his face, I love that smile. Abouve him stands out silky aulter embrodered with roses hanging from an old oak tree, this is all so perfecr. I take his hand when he ofefrs it to me and upon release peter kisses my cheek.

"Today there will be no dearly beloved, no betrothed, and no ancient rhyme of the married. On this day there are no dead languages to solemnize vows that are very much alive and will remain so for a lifetime. Today promises become permanent and friends become family. However, this day is not about the words spoken or the rings exchanged, nor is it about grand pronouncements and recessional marches. This day - the day of Fae and Faolan wedding, of our Alpha and Luna - is about love. One of my favorite authors once wrote, "If love is not all, then it is nothing: this principle, and its opposite, collide down all the years of my breathless tale." Fae and Faolan, your breathless journey is about to begin. If love is not all, then it is nothing. Its opposite - If love is all, then it is everything - is going to be the basis for every aspect of your relationship. As it is for all mates. All you have to do is simply love one another and that love shows through in everything you do for one another, how you treat each other, in good times and bad. Love isn't just a word; it's an action. Love isn't something you say, it's something you do. Love is genuine, honest, and open, compassionate and kind, passionate and blind, love doesn't know space or time, nor look through jealous eyes, and in the modified words of Paul in his letter to the Corinthians, "Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things. Love never dies." There are many different kinds of love, almost if not all of which are represented here today. There is romantic love, the love of parents and children, of brothers and sisters and family, and love among friends. Not only do Fae and Faolan love one another romantically - and they do, you can see it in every look, every touch, every moment they're together - they also love one another as friends. In fact, they're best friends, constantly giggling and taunting and teasing and very plainly and obviously having fun together. Even in war they found a way to shine brightly and lovingly, there is no greater love then that of Fae and Faolan. That love and enjoyment of each other as best friends will sustain them through this marriage. In addition, the love collectively in this room, from friends and family, will help sustain and support the promises they make today. All of us here will help solidify this bond, as these two individuals are joined as husband and wife. This new journey will be at times richly rewarding and extremely difficult, but, most importantly, it will be a journey you take together. Marriage is much more than your signatures on a legal contract. You are promising, in front of all these people you love, that you want to be with each other and only each other for the rest of your lives, and that you will do everything in your power to honor the promises you are making here today. For their part, the people who love you will also do everything in their power to try to help you hold up your end of the bargain.

Let us pray; Father, you have made the bond of marriage a holy mystery, a symbol of Christ's love for his Church. Hear our prayers for Fae and Faolan. With faith in you and in each other they pledge their love today. May their lives always bear witness to the reality of that love. Amen. Marriage is combining two lives with your soulmate, it is pain and laughs. Arguing and loving, no marriage is perfect but nobody is more perfect for our beautiful Fae then Faolan. Faolan repeat after me," they speak almost in union with smiles gracing their faces.

"I, Faolan, take you, Fae, to be my wife, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live.

I Faolan give you Fae this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." Faolan slips the ring on my finger before kissing my hand and smiling at our priest. Fae, it is your turn, repeat after me.

"I Fae, take you Faolan, to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live.

I give you Faolan this ring as an eternal symbol of my love," I slip the ring on his finger with a cheerful giggle.

"My friends and family we have been through hell and back, lost more than we can count. Marriage is a beautiful thing, the sign of a new beginning. As these two wed we are reminded that love will always prevail. Without further Aude I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Faolan Vey. You may now kiss the bride. As Faolan descends on me I pull him close bringing my face up in the sweetest of kisses, I am now Mrs. Vey. I am now married to the most important man of my life, I cannot wait to begin our journey to better things. "I love you Faolan Vey." He grins, kissing me once more...