sound of the gun.

Hello reader! I just wanted to let you know of a few things.
1. you'll really like this book if you give it a chance.
2. I know there's errors, I'll fix those. (future me, get on that)
3. Sorry if I make you hate me.
4. Not sorry if I make you love me.
5. Sorry if my characters get you angry.
6. Hope you don't cry.
7. Leave a question anywhere you'd like! I'll be doing a Q&A soon!
So that's all I have to say! Hope you enjoy my story, make sure to vote and comment!

-Abby

-Jade's POV-

I woke up screaming. "MUM! DADDY! COME BACK! COME BACK!" I sat up in my bed, eyes still shut. Tears were rushing down my face, "COME BACK!" I sobbed.
"Jade calm down." Some one said.
"NO! NO!" I screamed.
"Is everything okay over here?!" A man's voice said.
"Yes sir, I've got it taken care of." The first voice, a girl's, said.
"MUM! DAD!"
"PETERSON. CALM DOWN AND OPEN YOUR EYES."
I shut my eyes tighter and shook my head. Then I felt a rushing pain on my cheek. I finally opened my eyes and looked up at the person.
"Sorry Jade, I had to." My cell mate, Christina, said.
I rubbed my cheek, "That's alright Chris." I whispered. I brought my legs up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them.
"Did you have the dream again?"
I nodded.
"Do you want to..."
"No. No I don't." I snapped, "Just go back to sleep Chris."
She took a step back and sat on her bed. I stayed in my corner and the memories from that horrible night replayed in my mind. The sound of the gun firing was the worse part. Every time I heard it go off, a shudder went down my spine.

***

A few hours later, I woke up again. At our usual six o'clock in the morning to shower. I sighed and grabbed my things. A single toothbrush, a towel, and a change of clothes. Along with two security guards, the girls from other cells and I were escorted to the bathroom. I walked behind everyone else with my head down in silence.
All of us were in the restroom. I took my clothes off, exposing my naked body to everyone around me. No one payed attention. I turned on the water in the shower, it came out cold. I shivered at first then got used to it. I took the bar of soap and washed my body with it, then washed my hair.
My shower was over, I dried myself off and changed infront of the other girls. "Peterson." One of the guards said.
I looked up at him, "Yes sir?" I whispered.
"Your therapist is here to see you."
My shoulders fell, I hated seeing my therapist. They think because of what I did I'm crazy or something.
The guard took me to go see her. She was sitting at a table with a stack of papers in front of her.
"Jade, it's good to see you again." She said.
I sat down, "Yeah, you too Emily." Her smile sort of faded. Emily's blonde hair was in a side braid today that fell a little below her shoulder. She wore a nice blue dress that complimented her skin tone nicely.
"How are you?" She asked.
I shrugged, "I'm okay I guess."
"Some of the officers told me that you woke up screaming this morning." I looked down, "Is that true?"
"Yes it's true."
"Was it a bad dream?"
"I guess you could say that."
"Can you tell me what exactly happened? You know. That night."

Flashback

A tear rolled down my cheek and my heart pounded as I felt the gun twirl in my hands. "What's wrong sweetie?" He whispered.
I wiped a tear away, "I'm sorry daddy..." my voice trembled as I pointed the gun at him.
"Jade, what are you..." I fired the gun. He collapsed to the ground, blood immediately seeping out of him.
I looked down at him as his blood surrounded me.
"You did it!" My mum said as she ran over to me. "Now let's go." She grabbed my arm but I didn't move a muscle.
"You made me kill him." I faced her.
"Jade he was trying to kill ME!"
"YOU DESERVE TO BE DEAD!"
"You don't really mean that!"
"DO I MOTHER?" I dropped the gun and it fired. It hit her. Her lifeless body felt to the ground.
I looked at the gun that was laying on the ground. "No." I whispered, "no no no no no, MUM I'M SO SORRY!"
I got on my knees and shook her, "MUM! MUM!" I cried, "GOD! I HATE MYSELF!" Tears rushed down my face as I stared at my dead parents.