epilogue.

2 months later...

-Tyde's POV-

I sat outside with my feet in my pool, looking up at the gloomy sky. I haven't heard anything from Scarlett, the last thing the police told me was that she went to court. I didn't bother asking anyone what had happened after that. I guess I just didn't want to worry.
I took my feet out of the water and dried myself off. I sat down in the living room and watch television. Peter Pan was playing, and it just reminded me of the day Scarlett came over and we watched it together. She crossed my mind every day. Some days I would walk down the street and see her, well, someone that looks like her. Sometimes I would hear her name or voice as I walked down the school hallway, but I knew she wasn't there. I sighed and turned the movie off, then there was a knock on my door.
I stood up to go answer it since I was home alone. I swung the door open and saw her standing there. Her face was bright and young. She looked happy.
"Scarlett..." I said under my breath.
She smiled, "Tyde."
"You got out?"
Scarlett nodded, "Let let me go!" I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly. "I'm so happy for you!"
There was a long pause. "I'm sorry." She whispered in my ear."
"For what?" I asked, not letting go.
"For the things I said three months ago. I didn't mean any of it."
"I know."
"I'd love you Tyde, I've never stopped loving you, or thinking about you."
The both of us let go. Tears were rushing down both of our faces. I wiped hers away and smiled, "I've never stopped loving you either. You mean the world to me Scarlett. Though what you did was bad, I forgive you because I knew you ment well. You wanted to protect me by protecting yourself." Scarlett smiled and brought me into a kiss. Sparks flew as our lips touched. I felt everything in side of me just come together with that one kiss. We both hugged once more.
"Thank you." She said to me.
"For what?" I asked.
"For fixing me."