jet black heart.

-Scarletts POV-

The police officer shut the car door and sat in the driver's seat in front of me. I glanced out the window, groups of people were standing outside glancing at me in the police car. I spotted Tyde in the mix of them all. I rested my head on the window as the car pulled off to the station.

-Tydes POV-

"She got what she deserved." A girl said behind.
"Soon Tyde will come crawling back to us." Another said. I spun around and saw Luke, Tanya, and Julia standing there with smirks on their face.
"Wait, so you guys did this?" I asked as I walked up to them. They all nodded, "How could you? After you knew how I felt about her? Why, why would you do this?"
"Tyde she's a criminal who's been lying to you this whole time." Tanya said as she put her hands on my shoulder and leaned into my body.
I looked away. "The person you fell in love with was made up. Scarlett Jacobs doesn't exist."
"I still loved her. She was a person, the first person that ever made me feel that way." I pushed Tanyas hands off of my shoulder and walked away.
"Okay, but she never loved you. And you know that's the fucking truth!" I kept walking and got into my car.
I pulled up to the drive way of my house upset. I walked inside and closed the door with my back. I rested again the door and sighed. "Tyde! Is that you?" My mum called.
"Yeah mum! I'm home!" I called back.
She walked into the hallway and looked at me. "You're back so soon. How was it? Did you have fun?" The question stabbed me in the heart and my eyes began to water. "Tyde what's wrong?"
I walked over to my mum and wrapped my arms around her. She rubbed my back and I began to sob.
"They took her!" I cried, "She's gone and I miss her so much!" The tears came rushing down my face as I cried even more. Everything just ached. Every bone, muscle, and nerve in me just collapsed inside. I was a mess.

-Scarlett's POV-

I sat in the cell that they had at the police station alone. I shivered and had my knees held up to my chest as I waited for them to process me. The police officer handed me some leggings and a jumper to change into after they took my finger prints. I just stared at the wall next to me, closed my eyes, and remembered everything that happened between Tyde and I since we met.

(A.n it makes this part better if you listen to Jet Black Heart by 5 seconds of summer.)

Flashback

I looked over at the door and saw that a boy had just walked in. He was tall and had dimples the size of craters when he smiled.

***

He was writing something down, he might have saw me from the corner of his eye because he looked up and faced me. Embarrassed I quickly turned around.

***

"I'm Tyde by the way."
"I'm Scarlett." I said.
"You new around here? I've seen you walking down the halls looking pretty lost."
I nodded, "It's my first day."

***

I looked once more and saw someone walking over to me. It was Tyde. "Hey, do you have a partner?" He questioned.
I shook my head, "No, afraid not. Everyone seems to be taken."
"Well, I'm not. Taken I mean."
I furrowed my eyebrows, "Really?"
He nodded, "Yeah, would you like to be my partner?"
"Sure."
"Great, how about we go over to my house after school to get started on it?"
"Uh, yeah sure. "

***

"You don't smile often do you?"
"Why do you think that?" I put Jaga aside and hid my smile.
"Because this its the first time I've ever seen you smile."
"You just met me." I protested.
"True, but I know people that smile all the time. Why don't you?"
I shrugged, "Not sure I haven't been able to smile lately." I lied.