Ch. 2: The Concert

<~Ally's POV:

It wasn't long until Trish and I arrived at the concert. There were screaming fans everywhere.

Wow Austin sure has gotten a lot more popular.

Trish had gotten VIP tickets from Dez. They always say there's nothing going on between them but I think there might be.

So basically with the VIP tickets we are seating in the front row and we get to meet Austin.

And to be honest I don't know how it's going to go. I'm a little scared.

What if the unthinkable happens.

~~~~~~~

<~Austin's POV:

It's time. Time to preform. I'm excited to preform for my fans at home. It's really cool because I actually know some of them.

"What's up everybody!" I say as I pop out on stage.

The crowd goes wild and screams. When suddenly I saw her.

The brown hair, the brown eyes, that beautiful face. And she was siting in the front row.

Ally...

I froze. Could it be?

The crowd starred at me wondering what was going on. And I actually don't know what's wrong with me but Ally. She's just so gorgeous. Wait since when do I feel this way about her...again.

I can't be with Ally. It's not right.

"I-I'm sorry everybody...but I can't preform." I choke out before disappearing of the stage.

It's completely quiet the crowd is just astonished.

"Austin! What are you doing!" Stephanie scolds me.

"I-I can't cant preform." I stutter.

"Why!" Stephanie squeals angrily.

"I just can't!" I shout and I rush into my dressing room, locking the door.

I pace around in a circle, I don't know what's gotten into me! It's just Ally is in the front row! I don't know if I like that or maybe I do?

There's a knock on the door.

"Stephanie! Go away!" I shouted.

"It's Dez."

"Oh..." I trail off and open the door for Dez. I would like someone to talk to.

"Thanks." He says walking in and sits down on the couch, "So why can't you preform?" He asks.

"Because I saw Ally! Sitting in the front row!" I explained it to him loudly.

"And why is that so bad?" He gestures for more.

"Because...I don't know but I feel so uncomfortable around her. You remember what happened." I say quieting down for the last sentence.

Dez nodded in understanding.

"Why don't you talk to her? I happen to know she had VIP tickets to meet Austin Moon." Dez told me.

My eyes widend, "What! No no no no no! I can't talk to Ally, that won't work!" I refuse.

"Well you still have to meet your VIP fans." Dez says walking to the door. He opens the door looking out, "In fact their already lining up." He says finally before closing the door behind him.

I sigh. I have to do this.

I walk out of my dressing room and the VIP fans scream I go behind a desk and start signing autographs. Finally there are only a few people left.

"Sign it out to Trish, please." A familiar voice said.

I glanced up. Ally and Trish were standing right in front of me.

I sighed her an autograph and passes it back to her, "Here ya go."

"Thanks now it will be worth more when I sell it." She says accepting the picture.

Wow Trish hasn't changed a bit.

Ally steps up, "You can make this one out for Annie." She says kindly.

Annie who is Annie?

I was really curious, maybe it would be nice to talk with Ally she's that last person in line so why not?

I wrote her and autograph and slid it back to her.

"Thanks Austin." She said beginning to walk off.

But something told me to stop her.

"Ally, wait!" I call after her stepping out from behind the desk.

She turns around and stands there starring at me.

She's still beautiful, why on earth did I break up with her! Oh...that. Wait so that's who Annie is.

"What do you want Austin?" She asked a little annoyed by me. She must remember me pretty well because otherwise she would start screaming.

I walk towards her until I'm standing right in front of her.

"I-I want to meet your baby." I stutter.

She looked up at me, "I-I don't know if that's the best idea, Austin." She stuttered nervously.

"Please." I argue.

She sighs, "Fine."

"Thank you, Ally." I say and smile at her, "I will be down later tonight in twenty minutes." I say waving to her.

She waves back and walks outside. Well that wasn't so bad.

~~~~~~~~~

<~Ally's POV:

I hurried to get home. I can't believe Austin actually wants to meet Annie!

I walk inside to see Jillian feeding Annie.

"Your home early." She said.

"Yeah Austin Moon didn't sing at his concert." I say annoyed.

"You went to the Austin Moon concert, cool." Said Jillian.

I nod and take Annie out of Jillian's arms. I pay Jillian and she leaves.

I look down at Annie, "Your daddy's coming. Well I don't know if you should call him that. Ya know what he's just Austin." I ramble on to her.

She stares back up and me.

I sigh and finish feeding her. When I hear the doorbell ring.

Austin Moon is here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Kinda short, but I wanted Austin to meet Annie in chapter three. That may be up tomorrow. I don't know yet.

So please comment and vote!

Thanks,

Emma