Ch. 11: Just Friends

<~Austin's POV:

I was so thankful that Jillian was able to babysit today...otherwise Ally and I couldn't go have any fun.

I was all ready to leave but Ally was a little slow. You know girls...makeup, hair, clothes. Yep.

I heard the doorbell ring. I bet it's Jillian here to babysit.

I picked up Annie and went to answer the door.

"Hi, you must be Jillian?" I ask.

She squeals, "And your AUSTIN MOON!" She throws her arms around me.

Wow I almost forgot I was famous...

"Yeah, that's me." I chuckled.

She finally released me, "Why would Austin Moon be here?" She asked. A huge grin on her face.

Does this girl not know anything. Didn't Ally tell her?

"Well, I am Annie's father." I say as if she already knew.

"What! So I get to babysit Austin Moon's daughter!" She squeals jumping up and down.

"You have been for quite awhile now, so yeah." I say.

She just stands there smiling. Finally Ally appeared.

"Oh I see you met Jillian." Ally said smiling at me.

I nodded.

"Ally! You never told me that Austin Moon is Annie's dad!" Jillian exclaimed.

Ally shrugged, "I guess I just...forgot." She trailed off.

Jillian giggled, "So are you guys like a thing, or like married?"

"What! No no no no. We are just friends." Ally said quickly clearing things up.

Jillian sighed, "Oh..you guys are just so cute together." She said smiling.

Ally did her adorable fake laugh.

"Well we better get going." I said breaking the awkward moment.

Ally nodded, "Yeah."

I give Annie to Jillian.

"Thanks so much Jillian! Take care of her." Ally shouted just as we walked through the door before it slammed shut behind us.

Ally and I both hopped in the car.

"So where do you wanna go?" I asked Ally.

She shrugged, "I don't know...somewhere fun." She said.

I smiled, "What do you want to do for fun?"

"Ooh! Lets go to the beach! I haven't been there in forever! I miss it big time." Ally suggested.

"Okay." I agreed.

We drove to the beach. I remember when we were dating Ally always wanted to go to the beach. Those memories are memories I will never forget.

When we got to the beach. Ally jumped out of the car and ran around like a kid in a candy store. She was so happy.

I laughed as she ran around freely. She stopped in front of me.

"What are you laughing at?" She smirked.

"You." I smiled.

She frowned, "Hey, when I said I haven't been to the beach in a while I meant like over a year ago! I'm just so happy!" She exclaims jumping up and down.

I smile at her, "I'm just glad your having fun."

She smiles, "Thanks for bringing me here, Austin."

"I'd do anything for you, Ally." I reply, wrapping her up in a hug. She hugs me back.

Finally she pulls away and sprints down the beach, "I bet you can't catch me!" She yelled.

I laughed and began chasing after her. I caught up pretty fast, but it wasn't easy. Ally can run pretty fast too.

"Gotcha!" I exclaimed as I grabbed her causing us to both fall down onto the warm sand below. Ally was on top of me.

"I guess you can catch me...I'm pretty slow." Ally mutters sadly.

"Your not slow, Ally. I'm just really really fast." I joke.

She frowns and playfully slaps me, "Oh be quiet you." She says.

I chuckle and she gets off me to stand up. I get up after her only to find myself covered in sand. Ally laughed at me.

"Your a sand monster!" Ally exclaimed stepping away from me.

I smirk and quickly wrap her in a hug rubbing sand onto her.

"Ewwww! Now I'm all full of sand!" She complains. She pushes me away from herself and begins brushing sand off.

I smile, "Your welcome, babe." I blurt out. Wait what did I just say! Oops...I didn't mean to call her babe it just slipped.

Ally looked at me, confused, "Did you just call me babe?" She asked.

I nervously scratched the back of my
neck, "Maybe." I mumble.

"Austin..." Ally whined.

"Okay fine. Yes I called you babe. I'm sorry but it just slipped! I know we're just friends...I'm sorry." I say, surrendering.

She sighed, "I don't care if you call me babe. Because maybe I wanna be your babe." She said taking a step towards me.

Woah what did she just say. Is she saying she wants to be my girlfriend.

"Y-you do?" I stutter. I was really happy right now.

She nods, "Yeah...I think I'm ready."

I open up my arms, "Alright then, c'mere."

She smiles and steps into my arms. She wraps her arms around my neck.

Finally Ally is mine again.

~~~~~~

<~Ally's POV:

Austin and I finally made it back home.

I can't believe we are dating again! I guess I will never get over him. We are meant to be together. But if we ever get married and he wants to have another baby, that's a no. I mean I don't want what happend last time to happen again!

When Austin went to take care of Annie, I had to talk to Jillian. She knows too much now...

"Hey Jillian, can I talk to you?" I ask.

She was just gathering up all her things to leave.

"Yeah, sure Ally. What's up?" She asked, putting on her shoes.

"I need you to be quiet about Austin having a daughter. If his fans find out his career could be ruined. So make sure you keep this a secret." I say in a serious tone, because this is serious stuff.

Jillian nodded, "Alright Ally, I won't tell anyone."

"Thanks Jill." I say smiling.

She nodded, "Well I better get going, bye Ally!" Jillian said walking out the door.

I waved and shut the door. I sure hope she keeps her promise.

Austin comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me, he massages my stomach with his hands. It was quite relaxing.

"You didn't have to tell her that." Austin says, "I shouldn't have to hide anything from my fans." He reminded me.

"But I don't want you getting hate." I sighed.

He picked me up in his arms, "You don't have to worry about me." He assured me.

"Yeah, but I do and I always will." I say lying my head against his chest.

He hugged me tighter and carried me upstairs to bed.

"Your tired, babe. Why don't you get some sleep." He said tucking me in.

"But what about Annie." I try to say but it turns into a yawn.

"I'll take care of her. You just get some rest." He says kissing my forehead.

And then I drifted off to sleep thinking of him.

~~~~~~

<~Austin's POV:

After I kissed her goodnight she fell asleep right away.

I then hurried back down stairs to put Annie to bed.

She was already asleep in her playpen. I slowly lifted her up and carried her to bed.

"Goodnight, sweetheart." I whisper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Yay, there finally together! I want to get 3 votes or 3 comments that aren't 'more' or 'update' until I upload the next chapter! So comment and vote!

-Emma(: