Ch. 35: The Only Way

<~Austin's POV:
"So do you remember the plan?" I asked Dez for clarification.

"Yep it's all good." He assures me with a thumbs up.

I smiled, "Good."

I reached into my pocket making sure the small, velvet box was there. Now all I needed to find is the girl who it belongs to.

I went into the living room, suspecting to find Ally. I glanced from corner to corner and through everyone else, but Ally wasn't there. I walked away, unnoticed by everyone. Where could Ally be?

I went upstairs and heard quiet sobbing. I followed the noise into the bedroom and found my queen alone and sobbing.

"Ally!" I exclaim and run to her side. I pulled her into my lap, "Please don't cry. What's wrong?"

She hid her face in my chest and continued to cry.

I lifted her head and cupped her face. I starred directly into her eyes and wiped tears off her cheek with my thumb.

"Please don't cry." I said before smashing my lips to hers.

I pulled away after a few seconds, "Ally, please tell me what's wrong."

She closed her eyes and shook her head.

"Ally." I continued. She has to tell me what's bugging her. I need to know.

"F-Fine." She choked out through her froggy voice.

I nod, waiting for her to continue.

"Samantha told me." Ally mumbled, looking away.

I gave her a confused look, "What?"

"She told me..." Ally repeated.

"Told you what?"

Ally shut her eyes tightly, "That you were going to propose...at midnight...on the beach."

How did she know that? I begin feeling many emotions. I was not happy that Samantha told Ally the surprise and now my surprise is ruined.

I sighed, "Then I guess...." I stopped myself when I thought of something better. Something to prove Samantha wrong.

I stuffed my hand into my pocket, searching for the little box. I got down on one knee and starred up at Ally.

"Ally Dawson, will you make me the happiest man on earth....will you marry me?"

A tear ran down Ally's face and without an answer she darted out of the room.

~~~~~~~~
<~Ally's POV:
I ran out of that house as fast as I could. I kept running. I wasn't going to stop. Samantha had scarred me. She told me not to say yes to Austin and that scared me. So I just decided to run away from my problems.

I heard my name being called far behind me. But I'm not turning back.

My legs were beginning to grow tired and I had a massive cramp in my side. I had to stop. I was at least two miles from home now.

I sat down on a park bench. I was to tired to go on. It was a cold night and I could hear thunder in the distance. Great...now it's gonna rain.

I felt a small raindrop on my face, and as the moment went by I felt more. Soon it was pouring.

My hair was soaked and water seeped through my clothes. I hugged my knees as I shivered on the cold bench. Now I'm kind of wishing I wouldn't have left.

I see car lights coming my way. It's the first car I've seen all night. I really hope it's Austin, but another part of me hopes its not.

The car drives by without stopping. I'm not sure if I should be disappointed or glad.

Slowly the rain fades away and the moon comes out. And then another moon...Austin Moon.

"Ally!" Yes that's Austin! That's my moon! I'd know his voice anywhere.

"A-Austin!" I yell shakily.

He runs towards me and wraps me in his arms.

"Why did you do that! Why did you run away from me!?" He exclaims as he showers me with kisses.

"I'm sorry Austin. It was wrong! I love you!" I said kissing him back.

We continued to hug and then he kneeled down onto his knee.

"Ally, I know I've already asked but, will you marry me?"

I smiled and began to blush, "Yes, a million times yes. I will marry you!"

I jumped into his arms and he held me tightly to himself.

"I love you so much." I mumbled into his chest, but I know he can hear me.

"I love you too. Now c'mon, lets go home." He says and kisses me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Sorry for the long wait! (Gosh I say that too much) And yeah this chapter sucked for many different reasons. I do have some good news though...are you ready?? It's news about the sequel! Sadly this book is going to end soon...probably in the next few chapters. I'm thinking chapter 40 will be the last and then the sequel will begin. But I'm not going to say anything about the sequel except for one thing...It will be a few years later and Annie will be in the story more. But don't worry there will be a lot of Auslly as well (;

Please comment and vote. I love reading all your kind comments so thank you! Your all amazing!

-Emma(: