Ch. 3: Austin's Visit

<~Austin's POV:

I waited outside Ally's door after ringing the doorbell. I heard footsteps from inside the house and then Ally opens the door.

"Hey, Austin." She greets me awkwardly and quietly.

"Hey, Ally. Thanks for letting me visit." I say nervously and stuff my hands in my pockets.

"C'mon in." Ally said stepping aside, gesturing for me to walk in.

I stepped inside and saw the baby sleeping soundly in her bouncy chair.

Ally stood a few feet away from me also starring at Annie.

"She's beautiful." I finally say.

Ally sighs, "She looks just like you." She begins to get emotional.

I don't say anything. Ally really needed a hug and I wasn't gonna be the one to give it to her.

"She's an amazing little girl and I love her so much." Ally sniffs.

I sigh, "Ally I'm sorry but I can't be her father."

"Austin, you will never be her father!" Ally agrees, surprising me.

Ally begins to cry. She walks over and sits down beside Annie's little chair and cries into her hands.

And what did I do...stand there watching her like an idiot.

I slowly approach her, unsure what her reaction would be. I stand there in front of her.

"Ally don't cry." I say.

And then she snaps. Bursting out all her feelings she had held in for the last year.

"No! No! I can't do this anymore! Austin I loved you so much and when I found out I was pregnant, I was excited! I was excited to raise a family with you! But then you left me! You left me when I needed you most! I had to do everything myself. I had no one to help me. I gave birth alone! I didn't have anyone's hand to squeeze! And ya know what Austin...I will love Annie. Even though she looks just like you, I am going to love her forever! Because she is the only one who loves me back. But do you know how hard it is to raise a child, alone! My life is hell! And there's only one person who made it that way, and that's you Austin. I can't believe I even let you come see your daughter! Because you don't deserve it. She needs a father. The father she never had...not only did you leave me but you left her aswell." Ally cried. She began crying harder.

Her harsh words began to sink in. I never even realized.

"Ally I-" I began but she stopped me.

"Maybe you should just leave!" Ally said pointing to the door.

Annie began crying and Ally picked her up and began cradling her in her arms.

I sigh, "Fine.." I mutter heading towards the door.

Just as I walk out the door Ally stops me.

"Wait!" Ally cried. She ran towards me with the baby in her arms.

I turn around to face her, "Yeah.."I trail off.

"Don't you want to hold your daughter..?" Ally asked in between tears.

I look at Ally and then glance down at Annie, "No thanks.." I mumble.

I walk out the door closing it behind me.

I'm sorry Ally...

~~~~~~~~

<~Ally's POV:

I stood there, speechless as he refused to even hold his own daughter! He just walked away without another word. He didn't even say goodbye or lay a finger on Annie. Did he not like her at all?

What a douche.

I hate Austin! I hate him, I hate him, I hate him!

I carry Annie upstairs and lay her down I her crib.

She's sound asleep. But I decided to talk to her.

"Well...that was your father." I mumble disappointedly.

"He used to be amazing but he's changed. I wish he loved you. Because you need a daddy. But this new Austin will never be it." I say.

I just wish Austin would change back to his old self. When he was kind and loved me. He was perfect back then. But he changed...for the worst.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter is short. And depressing. I mean Austin is such a jerk! He didn't even wanna hold Annie. Do you think that'll change?

Please comment and vote!

~Emma(;