Ch. 15: Positive

<~Ally's POV:

It was nice to have someone to take care of me. I haven't been cared about for so long. It felt good to have someone to take care of you. Austin even puts me to sleep at night.

I hear him crawl into bed.

"Is Annie in her crib asleep?" I asked.

"Yep." He answered popping the p. he got under the covers and scooted up beside me.

I smile at him in the dark. He leans in and kisses me. He's incredible at that. I deepen the kiss and we soon have a make out session going on. I feel his hands sneak up my shirt and he rubs my stomach. I continue to kiss him. He tugs on my shirt and takes it off. I pull away, out of his grasp. I jump out of them bed. He stares at me confused.

"I-I'm sorry." He mumbles, looking away starring downward.

I sigh grabbing my shirt off the floor and putting it back on. I sit down on the bed next to him, "No I'm sorry. You didn't do anything wrong." I say biting my lip.

He glances up at me, "Ally, I kinda just took your shirt off. I-I just get caught up in moments too easily." He replies.

"But I liked it." I blurt out.

He smiles at me, "Then why did you pull away?" He asks.

"Because I'm scared." I admit.

"Scared of what?"

I sigh loudly, "I don't know. I guess I can't quite trust you fully yet. I understand that you care but that will never change that you left me." I explain.

He sighs, "I know. I'm sorry. I wish I could forgive myself for that one." He says scratching the back of his neck.

"I do forgive you, Austin. But I will always remember it."

"I understand, Ally. It's just I love you so much." Austin says.

My eyes begin to water, he's bringing up my emotions. Luckily it's dark enough so he can't see.

"I love you too, Austin. But I don't know if I can ever be yours." I sniff.

"What do you mean? Don't you want to get married and have kids?" He asks.

"Well yes but I don't want you to leave me again." I sob, he probably knows I'm crying now.

"Awww baby." He coos.He scoots up beside me and wraps his arm around my shoulder, "I promise I won't ever leave again."

I sniff. I love Austin but when he left me, he not only left me broken hearted but he also left me scarred. I don't have trust anymore.

I lean on him and he holds me just right, "You are so beautiful." He whispers, pulling me into his lap.

"What about your career? Then you'll have to leave." I remind him.

He's silent for a moment, "I'll just have to take you with me or give it up." He says, kissing the top of my head.

"Give it up! Oh no, Austin you can't give up your dream!" I protest.

"I wouldn't be giving up my dream. I'd be giving up my career. Your my dream now." He replies.

My heart flutters at his sweet words, "But you love your career." I sigh.

"I do." He pauses, "But I love you more."

Why is he such a sweet heart? I mean it's crazy!

I lean in and kiss him on the lips. He kisses me back with more love and pushes me down onto the bed so he's lying on top of me. I didn't want to even go this far but I can't help it. He makes me feel so special I can't stop kissing him. Once again he takes my shirt off, only this time I don't stop him.

~~~~~~~
(A/N: Yeah I'm not going to write anymore of that, lol. But I think you know what happens.)
~~~~~~~

The next morning I got up early to take care of Annie. I had a lot of things to get done today, so I better start early.

Austin was still asleep, he always sleeps in so late. I never bother waking him he takes care of me at night and I take care of him in the morning. It works pretty good.

I find Annie already wide awake, ready to start the day. She giggled when I came into her view, wiggling around and asking to be picked up.

I lift her up in my arms and carry her out of the room. I wish she could talk. I'd love to know what she had to say. But she's only 2 1/2 months old. However most parents want to keep their children young forever so I'm not going to complain because I'm sure there will be a time when I won't be able to shut her up.

I decided to skip breast feeding her this morning. I already had a bottle mixed up for her, all I had to do was heat it up.

Austin walks into the kitchen.

"Wow your up early." I laugh once I see his hair.

He yawns and rubs his eyes, "Aww are you bottle feeding her?" He asks almost ignoring my question.

"Yes." I reply, sticking the bottle nipple in Annie's mouth.

"Wow...the one morning I wake up early, and you don't breast feed her." Austin complains.

I laugh knowing what this is all about, "Your lucky I'm feeding the baby, otherwise I'd slap you." I say with a smirk.

He smirks back, "I'm kidding, I'm kidding." He says grabbing an apple and kissing my cheek.

Austin then goes back upstairs to take a shower. He's such a goofball.

"Well, that's your daddy." I say smiling at Annie. "He's a little crazy but he makes up for it by being such a sweetheart."

~~~~~~~

<~Austin's POV:

I step out of the shower, right away the startling cool air hits me.

I dry off and hurry up to get dressed to escape the cold. I hurry back downstairs to see Ally bandaging her finger.

"Babe, what happened?" I ask her.

"I cut myself." She replies, throwing away the bandage wrapper.

"Can I kiss it and make it feel better?" I ask her, licking my lips.

She nods and I carefully lift her hand towards my mouth and gently kiss her bandaged finger.

"Better?" I whisper softly, starring into her eyes.

She smiles, "Much better, thank you." She replies.

We hug for a short period of time because Ally had 'stuff' to do.

"So what exactly do you have to do today?" I asked her.

Ally sighed, "Lets see, I have to get groceries, go shopping for Annie, do some other arons, and a billion other things." Ally says counting on her fingers.

"I can help." I volunteer.

"It's okay Austin, I usually do these things by myself. You can have today all to yourself why don't you play video games or hang out with your friends." Ally suggests.

"But I wanna hang out with my pretty girlfriend." I whine teasingly.

"Sorry." She says. Ally picks up Annie and carries her out the door. Wow this is gonna be a long day. I don't understand why I can't help. Oh well I guess Ally just wants some alone time. Meanwhile I'm going to have nap time. Yep sounds good to me.

~~~~~~~~

<~Ally's POV:

I would have loved to spend today with Austin but I had things to get done and it's nice to be alone sometimes.

I walk into Walmart, pushing Annie along in the cart seat. I alway like bringing her along grocery shopping. She never cries here. It's like she loves being out and about.

I walk towards the food section of the store passing the health section when something crosses my mind.

Last night.

It was fun, sure but I'm almost 100% positive that we didn't use protection.

I nervously walk into the isle and grab three pregnancy tests. I hide them underneath some other things I had in my shopping cart so no one saw.

"Ally? Is that you?"

That voice. Not again! And why right now!

I turn around, faking a smile when I saw his face, "Hi Cody." I say nervously. I hope he didn't see me grab those pregnancy tests.

He smiles back, surprisingly he keeps his distance, "How are you?" He asks. He seemed pleased that I was actually talking to him.

"I'm good." I blurt out quickly. I just wanted to get out of here, and fast.

"So why did you grab those pregnancy tests?" He asks. Clearly he just wanted to make me uncomfortable and I already was.

"Oh they aren't for me, they're for my friend." I blab on and on, he probably won't believe me. I'm sure I sound nervous.

"Trish?" He asks raising his eyebrows.

I tense up, "Er, yeah." I say without thinking.

"What a dirty slut, we just broke up yesterday and she's already with another man." Cody says.

"You two were a thing?" I ask.

Cody nods. Now I've started something.

I look around nervously. I just wanted to get out of this situation.

"I better go. It's almost Annie's nap time and I need to finish shopping." I say walking away quickly before he could say goodbye.

I head straight to the checkouts, I was too worried to shop.

The clerk was very friendly.

"Your baby is so cute." She said smiling.

"Thanks." I replied.

When she got to the pregnancy tests she made another comment.

"Ooooh, so this little cutie might be a big sister!" She exclaims.

My face turns red I just felt embarrassed, "Yeah." I said.

That comment was a little rude. I was happy when I got out of there.

I decided to go straight home. I just didn't feel like doing anything. I was too scared. Scared of being pregnant.

Before I went in the house I made sure to hide the pregnancy tests in my purse. I can't let Austin see them.

I walk into the house carrying Annie. I wanted to seem happy and not worried at all.

As soon as I'm inside Austin is already hugging me.

"I'm glad to see you again." He says giving me a quick kiss.

"I was only gone for like an hour." I giggle.

"Hey, that's a pretty long time." Austin chuckled.

I smile at him he was in a good mood.

I hand Annie to him, "Can you change her diaper, please." I begged, sticking out my bottom lip. When Austin's in a good mood he does everything I tell him to do so might as well get something good out of him.

He rolled his eyes, "Fine." He mumbled, taking Annie into the other room.

"Thank you." I called after him but he never answered.

I smiled to myself when I remembered the pregnancy tests. I rushed up to the bathroom to use them.

I took them out of my purse. Might as well use them all.

I tried the first one and waited for the results.

"Hey Ally, where'd you go!" Austin shouted just as the test beeped signaling that it had the results.

"In the bathroom!" I shouted back.

My hand shook as I picked up the test, I didn't want to look. Finally I had the courage to peak...

Positive. . .

Quickly I tried the next one. I mean these things are wrong all the time, right? Maybe this one was.

The next one beeped and I was even more afraid to look at this one.

'Just do it Ally'

Positive, it said positive.

I threw all my hope that the tests were wrong into the third test. It just had to be negative. I can't be pregnant...again.

I looked at the final test right away. I squeeze my eyes tightly shut to keep from crying when I see that this one says positive too.

There's a knock on the door causing me to startle and drop all three of the positive tests on the floor.

"Ally, are you alright?" Austin's comforting voice came in through the door, "You've been in there for a long time." He sounded worried.

I stare down at the three tests lying on the floor.

Positive, positive, positive.

How will I tell Austin? He might leave me again! I can't tell him, what should I do.

I stuff the tests back into my purse and walk out of the bathroom.

Austin is standing there with Annie. I smile and hug him. It's sad to think that I won't be hugging him much longer. He's sure to leave once he finds out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Drama....Sorry to anyone who doesn't like stories where the main character gets pregnant, I don't really like it either but I have a good plan. I think everyone will like it but you'll just have to wait and see.(;

Please comment and vote! I love reading the comments it's great to hear what you guys think it inspires me to write more.

Until next time,
-Emma(: