Ch. 30: A Big Step

<~Ally's POV:
"Maybe Trish could be your manager again." I suggest, smiling.

Austin shrugs, "I don't know Ally. Last time I checked she hates me." He sighs.

I scoot closer to him and stare into his deep, brown eyes, "It would be just like old times. Back when we were best friends all trying to make it in this crazy world."

Austin smiles, "Y-you can ask her...I guess." He says cautiously.

I smiled, "Of course I will!" I exclaim, "Even though I haven't talked to her in months." I mumbled so Austin wouldn't hear. "I'll go and call her now." I said smiling. I went into the other room, gripping my phone. I dialed Trish's number. I sure hope she answers.

"Who's this?" A voice asks sheepishly.

"Trish! It's Ally!" I exclaim excitedly.

"Ally...no way she hasn't talked to me in forever!" Trish said doubtfully.

"No really it's me! I've missed you so much! How are you?" I asked.

"Ehh. To be honest...not good." Trish sighed.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked.

She sighed again, "I'd rather tell you in person. C-can I come over?" She asked shyly.

"Yes! Of course you can come over." I say happily.

"O-okay I'll see you soon. Bye." She said an hung up fast. That was weird.

I felt Austin wrap his arms around my waist from behind, "What did she say?" He whispered in my ear. I could feel his hot breath on my neck. It was really turning me on.

"Well she's going to come over." I say.

He nodded and hugged me tighter. Tight enough that even if I wanted, I wouldn't be able to get away. But why would I ever want to?

I heard a knock on the door.

"Austin, let me go. I have to answer the door!" I laughed.

"No." He replied, tightening his grip even more.

"Well how am I supposed to open the door then?" I giggled. I was kinda enjoying this.

"I guess we will have to answer the door together." He said picking me up and carrying me over to the door. I laughed and Austin opened the door.

I saw Trish...well what I think is Trish. She looked terrible. Her hair was a mess, she had cuts, bruises, and scars everywhere, and a black eye.

"Trish! What happened!" I exclaim pulling her inside.

Trish began to cry, "I-it's just so hard!" She sobbed.

I struggled to get out of Austin's arms so he finally let me go. I hugged Trish tightly, "Trish?" I asked, "What happened to you?"

She sniffed, "It's a really long story." She trailed off.

"I've got plenty of time. We're friends. You can tell me anything." I assure her.

"Okay." She sighed, "It all started about the time we stopped talking. I felt so depressed and I just wanted to die. So I began to cut. And then I found someone that loved me. His name was David. I loved him so much. And I thought he loved me but I was wrong." Trish started to cry. Unable to say anything more.

I gave her another comforting hug, "It's okay...your safe now please tell me what he did to you."

Trish rubbed her eyes, "He would hit me and rape me. I've had two abortions and four trips to the emergency room because he hurt me so bad! And finally I called the cops and he went to jail...that was just yesterday."

I felt sick to my stomach. Her story was horrible. I gave her another hug that she needed dearly, "I'm so sorry Trish. But don't worry your safe now." I assure her.

"Thank you, Ally. Your an amazing friend." Trish sobbed hugging me back this time.

"Trish, your my best friend. You'll always be my best friend." I say enjoying our friendly bond.

Trish sniffed again, "I'm really sorry for asking this, but can I stay with you guys? Just for a little while?" Trish asked.

I chuckled, "Of course you can! I don't know why you were afraid to ask."

"Well Austin and I don't exactly get along...thanks so much Ally." Trish said with a slight giggle.

"Oh he likes you in fact he wants you to be his manager again!" I say excited.

"Really? Are you sure?" Trish questions me.

I nod, "Of course. So would you want to be?"

"Of course!" Trish exclaims.

I smile, "Austin!" I call for my boyfriend.

I hear footsteps and Austin walks in holding Annie's hand and she's walking alongside him!

"She's walking! Oh my god, Austin! Her first steps!" I exclaimed. I ran over to Austin and Annie. I hugged Austin. Annie looked up at us and then she sat down on the floor. Austin hugged me back and then he picked Annie up off the floor.

"Good job, sweetheart!" I exclaimed kissing Annie's forehead. She giggled and smiled. I laughed and took her from Austin's arms.

"Lets go say hi to Auntie Trish." I say bringing Annie over to Trish.

Trish smiled at Annie, "Wow Ally, she's grown so much since I last saw her."

"I know. Do you wanna hold her?" I ask Trish.

Trish nods. I hand Annie to Trish, "I'll be right back." I tell Trish.

I cross the room back over to Austin, "Can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked him, "Privately?"

~~~~~~~~
<~Austin's POV:
Ally pulled me into the other room. Apparently she had something to tell me.

"Trish said she'd be your manager again." Ally said taking a step closer to me. I rested my hands on her waist and her hands rubbed my chest up and down.

"She did. That's great." I say smiling.

"She needs a place to stay so I told her she could stay here. Is that okay?" She asks for my permission.

I nodded, "Of course. I really don't mind. Now I get to live with three girls." I laugh.

She nudges me playfully, "Which ones your favorite?" She teases me with a smirk.

I frown "I don't choose favorites."

"Your lying....now who?" She urges me on.

"Fine, Annie. Yep she's my favorite." I say smiling.

Ally pouts, "What about me?" She whines.

"Hey, Annie's apart of you. So I guess it's you too." I wink.

She giggled and wraps her arms around me and kisses my lips. I kiss her back, deepening the kiss. I love kissing her so much. I can't even describe how much I love her!

We pull away from each other. "Your a good kisser ya know." I say.

She nods, "I know."

"How?"

"Because you kiss me all the time."She replies.

I smile and kiss her again. We hear the door creak open and pull away. It was Annie and Trish.

"She misses her parents so I came and found you guys." Trish says passing Annie over to my arms.

"Sorry if I interrupted something." Trish said when she saw my hands on Ally's waist and hers pressed up against my chest.

"Oh be quiet Trish." Ally laughed.

Trish smirked, "If you guys want some alone time I'll watch Annie for you." Trish offers.

"Really, that would be great. Thanks Trish." Ally said giving Annie back to Trish.

Trish chuckles, "No problem. See ya later love birds!" She teases and closes the door.

Ally came up to me and jumped on me, wrapping her legs around my waist.

"Now...where were we?" She says smirking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Trish is back! Woot woot! Haha yeah so what did you guys think of this chapter? Please comment and vote. Oh and I think this story will have 32-45 chapters overall plus a sequel. Idk yet. Depends on what I come up with. You'll just have to wait and see!

Thanks for reading. Also thanks for all the votes and nice comments. I can't believe this story has over 12k reads! Wow!

-Emma(: