Ch. 10: The G Word

<~Ally's POV:

This moment...it's perfect. Annie is in my arms, and I'm in Austin's arms. I couldn't be any happier!

I feel like a family. Austin is like a husband to me. However that's very unlikely to happen. What's weird is that he's always at my house. Mostly to see Annie but maybe that's only half of it.

Austin is like his old self again. For once in a long time, he's changed for the better.

I feel like he isn't some big headed rockstar that cares only for himself...he's my friend again. He's not just Annie's father anymore, he's her daddy.

They say that anyone can be a father, yet it takes someone special to be a daddy. Austin has proved himself as someone special.

"Ally, can I ask you something?" Austin asked.

"Yes. You can ask me anything." I reply, brushing through the little bit of hair Annie had with my hands.

"Well..." Austin trailed off to think, "We've been with each other a lot lately and I'm realizing that I really really miss being able to kiss you whenever I want. Being able to call you mine." He says sounding a bit nervous.

No, no no no....I think I know where this is going. No...I can't.

"So I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" Austin asked sweetly.

My heart beat sped up. I was shocked. No I can't be his girlfriend! The memory flashes back into my mind. I can't let that happen again! He left me! I can't trust him!

I jump out of his lap, without saying a word and run up the stairs along with Annie. I just couldn't face him. I didn't want to say no...but I didn't want to say yes either!

"Ally wait!" Austin called running up after me. I made it to my room and locked the door.

He knocked, "Ally, please can we talk. I'm sorry for rushing you into this."

I didn't say a word. I didn't want to see him. Or I would just melt in his gaze...I would give in! Putting my heart in danger! I can't let it break again.

"Ally..." Austin said through the door.

I sighed. I can't do this. Run away from my problems. That's what I've always done but does it do any good...no.

I sigh and open the door, Austin immeadiently slams his body into mine, crushing Annie between us.

I push him away, "Austin, stop!" I scream not wanting Annie to get hurt.

He sighs, "Sorry, just got a little excited." He chuckled, scratching the back of his neck.

He's so cute when he does that! Wait no! I will not fall for him again!

"Austin...about your question earlier-" I begin but he stops me by placing his finger on my lips.

"Shhh. I'm sorry for rushing you. It's just I still have feelings for you and I love being with you." Austin says.

"A-Austin, I love being with you too but I don't know if I can trust you." I explain.

He sighs, he knew what I was talking about, "Ally, I was a selfish, stupid jerk back then. I'm different now."

"I know but, I don't want my heart to get broken again." I mumble looking down.

He lifts my chin up so I'm looking directly into his eyes, "Ally, we need to trust each other. We're parents. I don't think I can live without you."

I sigh. He's right. We do need to trust each other as parents. I can't live without him either, "Your right Austin, but I don't think I'm ready to be your girlfriend..just yet." I say a little sad myself.

He looks down, disappointed, "I understand."

I smile, "Thanks Austin." I give him a hug when I come up with an idea.

"Wait, what if you move in here? We can be roommates." I say with a big smile.

He smiles, "Alright. I'll go get my things." He winks.

~~~~~~~

<~Austin's POV:

I packed some things up right away. I was really excited to move in with Ally. I will get to be with her all day and see my daughter all day. We will basically be like a married couple.

I get back to Ally's house with my stuff. Unfortunately her house is really small. All it has is one bathroom, two bedrooms, a kitchen, and a living room. That's it.

"So where am I going to sleep?" I ask.

She bites her bottom lip. The second bedroom was Annie's nursery. So I can't sleep in there.

"I guess you'll have to sleep with me for now." Ally says.

"Okay." I say. I was actually very happy with that idea.

~~~~~~

After I finish unpacking my things I go downstairs. A yummy smell lingers through the house. Ally must be cooking. Yum! No one ever cooked for me at my house.

I walk into the kitchen, "Whatcha cookin?" I ask her smelling the air.

"Lasagna." She answered.

"Oooh I love lasagna." I say with a smile, licking my lips.

She giggles. Wow this is great. I think I'm really gonna like living with Ally. I mean were perfect for each other and I will fit right in here.

"So where's Annie?" I ask.

"Asleep in her playpen. She's probably about ready to wake up so you can go and get her." Ally said, checking to see if dinner was ready.

"Okay." I say. I walk into the living room where Annie's playpen was. Sure enough she was lying wide awake.

I saw her and smiled at her, "Hi there pretty girl! Are you ready to wake up?" I say.

She giggles and wiggles around wanting for me to pick her up. I bend down and lift her up and out of the playpen.

"Lets go find mommy." I say smiling as I rub my nose against hers.

I walk into the kitchen carrying Annie. Ally was just now taking dinner out of the oven.

"Oh there's my little princess." Ally exclaims when she sees Annie.

Annie smiles at Ally. Ug she's such a cutie!

Ally sets the tables and places the food out. I put Annie in her high chair and sit down waiting for Ally.

Ally sat down.

Finally it's time to eat!

~~~~~~

"Wow Ally that was delicious!" I exclaim finishing up my last bite of food.

"Thanks." She blushes.

I smile, "Your a great cook!"

She blushes again, "Thanks Austin."

~~~~~~

After dinner and Ally and I cleaned up the kitchen together. We sorta made it a game.

Annie sat and laughed at us the whole time. She is such a cutie. I think it's a fact that Ally and I make the cutest babies of all time. Well baby...

And who knows maybe some day we will have more. But not right now. Not for a long long time.

"Austin I so beat you!" Ally teased. She thinks she beat me at our little game but it was so me that won!

"Ha you wish!" I smirk.

She frowns and pushes me away from her, "You are way to competitive. Lets not teach our daughter these ways." Ally laughs.

I smile when she said our daughter. That's just the weirdest thought. Ally an I have a baby together. Someone who has both of us in them! It's crazy really.

"Ally when's the last time you've had any fun?" I ask her out of the blue.

She sighed, "I don't even remember. It was sometime before I got pregnant." She said.

"Well how about tomorrow we go have some fun together as friends." I suggest.

"I'd love that. But I'd have to see if Jillian can babysit first." Ally says with a smile.

"Alright then! Tomorrow will officially be your fun day!" I announce causing Ally to giggle.

I can't believe Ally hasn't had any fun for a year! I guess it's pretty hard with a baby. Probably harder being pregnant. Wow I feel even worse now. I totally killed her social life. She used to have lots of friends now she only has Trish.

I am so excited for tomorrow! A whole day! Just me and Ally.

Yay!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry this is kind of a filler chapter and short.

Please comment and vote! The number of comments and votes determine when I update!

~Emma