Ch. 27: Seeing You Again

<~Ally's POV:
The rest of the plane ride was just awkward. Cody sat and starred at me the entire time and I just watched the clouds flying by out the window while regretting everything stupid I did.

The plane finally landed and I was so relived to get away from Cody. I hope I never see him again!

I got off the plane and made sure I had all my luggage with me. Now i just have to find my way through all these people! I think Austin was going to pick me up at the airport.

I dragged my bags behind me and saw Austin sitting on a bench waiting for me.

"Austin!" I exclaimed. I run towards him but it was hard since I was wearing heels.

"Ally!" Austin shouted he ran and met up with me halfway. The first thing he did was hug me and then he kissed me. Instantly guilt washed over me. I pulled away. I don't feel right.

"Are you okay?" Austin asks, holding my cheek and brushing his thumb against it gently.

I nodded and hugged him. I stood as close as I could to him. I'm never letting him go.

"I missed you so much." I sighed. I know I've told him that billions of times but I mean it every time.

Austin hugged me tighter and kissed my forehead, "You look so beautiful today." He whispered in my ear.

I smile sheepishly. I felt butterflies swarming in my stomach.

"Hey Ally! I see you found your boyfriend!" Cody teased suddenly coming up behind us.

"What are you doing here?" Austin asks Cody.

Cody just ignores him. Oh no...Cody is gonna tell Austin!

Cody smirks at me, "So Austin, did you miss your pretty girlfriend?" He asks. Cody obviously has a trick up his sleeve.

Austin just glared at Cody. He wasn't going to fall for any of his funny business.

~~~~~~
<~Austin's POV:

I could tell that Cody had something on his mind. He was acting strange and so was Ally.

"What are you up to?" I ask Cody. I want answers.

Cody chuckles. I feel Ally's grip on me tighten.

"Your girlfriend kissed me on the plane!" Cody suddenly blurts out.

I shake my head, "No. That's not true!"

Cody smirks again, "Why don't you ask her yourself?"

I look down at Ally. Her face was hidden in my shirt.

"Ally?" I whisper, "Is it true? Did you kiss him?"

Ally looks up at me. She was crying, "Yes. It's true! But it didn't mean anything to me! I-I don't know what happened...I just needed someone." Ally explained in tears.

I was angry, but I also felt bad, "I-I don't believe it." I stuttered. I stepped out of her grasp and slowly walked backwards away from her. I knew I was going to cry.

"Austin! Please don't go! I love you!" Ally pleaded. She ran up to me and hugged me but I pushed her away.

"I don't know Ally...I don't know if I love you anymore." I sighed.

"A-are you breaking up with me?" Ally sobbed.

I gulped, "No..."

Cody's jaw dropped. Is he that surprised. I could never leave Ally.

Ally forced a smiled onto her face, "Y-your not?" She stuttered.

I shake my head, "No. I'm mad that you kissed him, but I love you so much and I believe you when you say it meant nothing."

Ally jumped up and hugged me and I held her in my arms and spun her around. She was crying again but these were tears of joy.

"Can we go see Annie?" Ally whispered in my ear.

"Yeah, lets go." I replied. I took her hand in mine and intertwined our fingers. I lead her out of the airport and to the tour bus that was awkwardly sitting in the airport parking lot.

Ally giggled.

"What?" I chuckled.

"You stick out." She smiled referring to the bus.

I just smiled. I carried her into the bus and Stephanie was watching Annie like I told her to.

"This kid of yours..." Stephanie trailed off to breathe, "Is a handful!" She finished.

Ally and I laughed.

Ally bent down and picked up Annie, who was exploring everywhere.

"How's my baby girl?" Ally teases giving Annie a kiss on her forehead.

Annie smiled at her mom as she sucked her thumb.

"I think she's happy to see you." I say. I wrap an arm around Ally's shoulders and pull her into me.

Ally smiled, "I'm sure happy to see her!" Ally exclaimed. She cuddled up against me.

Stephanie starred at Ally, "Have we met before?" She asks suddenly.

Ally shrugged, "I don't think so unless I just forgot."

Stephanie smiled, "Well then I guess it's nice to finally meet you. Austin talks about you all the time."

Ally laughed.

I shoot a glare at Stephanie, why is she telling Ally all of this.

"Ha! You should see it! He talks about you in his sleep!" Stephanie blurts out. Is she trying to embarrass me, well it worked!

Ally and Stephanie both laugh. I roll my eyes, "Shut up, I can't help it that I love my girl so much." I say blushing a little.

Ally awes and kisses my cheek.

"Your cute." She whispers. What are we back to flirting?

I blush a little harder, "Your cuter." I reply smiling. I start to lean in and kiss her perfectly on the lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: This is provably the shortest chapter in the book...but it was a surprise chapter! Haha. What did you think? Please comment and vote!

-Emma