Ch. 29: Lost and Found

<~Ally's POV:

I can hear her. That's Annie crying. They said she's not in there. They thought she was kidnapped, but any mother can hear when her baby is crying.

"I'm going in there." Austin said barging his way through everyone. This time the police officers let him through. I stood there shaking waiting for him to come back holding Annie in his arms.

"Why did you let him in there!" I heard one of the officers yelling at another officer.

"Sorry! Sorry! I just felt bad and- eh whatever!" The man defended himself.

My gaze turned back to the tour bus door waiting to see Austin and Annie. Oh please Austin, bring Annie out safely.

Moments later I saw Austin's shadow in the door and he was carrying something...someone.

"Austin! Annie!" I squealed running up to him as he stepped out of the bus. "Thank god she's alright!" I exclaimed taking Annie from his hands and kissing her cheek. Austin snakes his arms around my shoulders.

"Where was she?" I asked Austin.

"In the back room." He replied, "Stephanie must have hidden her from the murderer." Austin sighed. I could tell he was upset about Stephanie. Even though they weren't very close she was still important to him.

Silence filled the air until I decided to say something.

"So what now?" I ask.

"I guess we can go home. Back to Miami. I don't have a manager anymore so the tours cancelled." Austin said.

I sighed and hugged him.

"Ally." Austin whispered, "I miss Stephanie." He confessed.

I nodded, "So do I." I agreed.

We hugged each other for the longest time. Just enjoying each others comfort. Today had been tragic and scary. I hope Annie doesn't grow up with nightmares of this day.

"C'mon." Austin said, "Lets go home." We intertwined our fingers. All of us were ready to go home.

~~~~~~~~~

"Austin, will you grab that last bag?" I asked as I carried Annie through the crowded airport. Austin was trailing behind. We had just landed in Miami.

"I got it." Austin assured me.

I smiled, "Thanks."

We dragged our luggage outside and managed to grab a taxi.

"It's nice to be back in Miami." Austin says as he watches everything fly by through the car window.

"Yeah. I missed living here with you." I agree. I lay my head on his shoulder and snuggle up against him.

~~~~~

I smile when I see our house come into view. We were home again.

The taxi slowed down to a stop and we unloaded all of our luggage. We paid the taxi driver and went into the house.

"I'm so tired." I say as soon as I walk in the door. I sit down on the couch with Annie. Unlike me she was wide awake. I placed Annie on the floor so she could crawl around.

Austin closed the door after the last bag was in. He plopped down on the couch next to me. He threw his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer. He kissed my cheek. I rested my head on his shoulder. Together we watched Annie crawl around. It was adorable. I can feel my eyes getting heavy. It's been a long day.

"Just go to sleep." Austin said, "I'm right here and I'll watch Annie." He assures me.

With that I close my eyes and fall asleep right away.

~~~~~~~~

<~Austin's POV:

I smiled as Ally drifted off to sleep. She hasn't been able to sleep peacefully for awhile.

Annie crawled over to the couch. I picked her up and set her down in my lap. She starred at Ally and giggled.

"Shhh. Mommy's sleeping." I said smiling.

She giggled again and then covered her mouth with her little hands. I laughed at how adorable she was. I don't know what I would have done if I wouldn't have found her in that back room. I feel so lucky to have these girls in my life. I don't know what I'd do without them.

Ally rolled over in her sleep and sat up rubbing her eyes.

"I had a dream." She mumbled as she yawned.

"What was it?" I asked, curious.

"About your new manager. Well sorta." She shrugged and yawned again.

I wiped her hair out of her eyes, "What do you mean?"

"I think that you should ask Trish to be your manager again." Ally says, "That was my dream."

I sighed, "Trish hasn't really spoken to me since."

"But don't you miss her being your manager?" Ally urges.

I shrug and tap my foot on the floor, I had to think about it, "Yeah. I think I do." I confess.

Ally smiles. What is she thinking now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Realllllly short chapter! But I just updated so yeah. But anyways I have a HUGE announcement! Drum roll please...................THERE'S GONNA BE A SEQUEL TO THIS STORY!!!! I don't know what this book is gonna end. I'm just saying that I will be writing a sequel! Yay! Please comment and vote.

Thanks

-Emma(: