Ch. 5: Boyfriend

<~Ally's POV:

I smiled to myself as Austin held Annie. It was almost as if he changed just because of her. For her.

Thank you Annie.

I had never thought I'd see this sight. My little girl and her daddy. It was only imaginary. Something never to happen, but it is.

Austin loves Annie. I can see it in his eyes. He's just afraid to admit it.

I mean I totally understand him not wanting a daughter...because I would prefer not having a child this young but it happend and I don't regret it anymore.

I glanced at the clock, wow it's midnight! Annie needs to get to bed.

"Austin." I whispered quietly and tapped on his shoulder. I didn't want to wake Annie.

"Yeah." He replied.

"Annie needs to go to bed. It's midnight." I say. I hated ruining this moment but Annie did need to go to bed.

"Alright." He said. He carried Annie over to her crib and laid her down gently. Watching her sleep.

I stood next to him watching her also when suddenly he put his arm around my shoulders.

It's crazy how close we've become in the last few hours.

"Well I should probably get home." Austin suddenly interrupted the silence.

I stepped away from him, "Yeah." I muttered softly.

He smiled at me, "Bye Ally." He said walking past me to leave.

"Good bye, Austin." I say waving to him.

And then he was gone.

~~~~~~~~

~The Next Morning~

I awoke to Annie's cries. I rolled out of bed saying curse words under my breath.

I pick her up and feed her. I'm so tired.

After I finish feeding Annie I lie down on the couch, exhausted.

And the the doorbell rings.

I lazily roll off the couch to answer the door.

"What now.."I whine. I open the door to find a very excited looking Trish.

"Hi Trish." I say with a yawn.

"Woah, Ally you look really tired." Trish says stating the obvious.

I roll my eyes, "Yeah that's because I am. Now why are you here?" I ask with another yawn.

"I found you a boyfriend!" Trish exclaimed.

My eyes widend, "What! Trish no!" I complain.

"His name is Cody. He is 19 years old with a good paying job. And the best part is...he loves kids!" Trish blabs on.

The good with kids part really got my attention, "Good with kids?" I ask.

Trish nods, "You did say Annie needs a dad, Cody's perfect!"

I sigh remembering Austin last night, "Yeah." I mumble.

"So anyways he's taking you out tonight." Trish said.

"Tonight! I can't. Annie's babysitter is on vacation." I say. I really don't want a boyfriend.

"I can watch her!" Trish piped in.

I sigh loudly, "Fine. I'll go but only for Annie." I mutter.

"Great. I'll let him know. He's picking you up at 5 o' clock." Trish says pulling out her phone to text Cody.

"Okay...so you'll be here at five too so you can watch Annie, right?" I ask wanting to confirm it. Annie meant the world to me.

"Yep!" Trish smiled.

"Thanks Trish." I say giving her a hug.

"No problem." She winks. She glances at her phone, "I gotta run, see ya at five!" She waved goodbye and left.

I waved and closed the door behind her.

A date...I'm going on a date! Why did I say yes! I guess I'm just desperate. Desperate to find Annie a daddy.

I looked at the clock, it was about noon. In five hours I will be on a date with a boy I don't even know.

~~~~~~

"Perfect." I whisper to myself looking at myself in the mirror. I was all done getting ready for my date.

I heard the doorbell ring. Ooh must be Trish here to babysit Annie.

I run down the stairs and open the door.

It wasn't Trish. It was some hot guy. Was this Cody?

"Hey, you must be Cody." I say allowing him in.

"Yeah, and your Ally?" He questioned.

"Yeah." I blush at his cuteness.

"So are you ready to go?" He asks.

"Yeah as soon as Trish gets here to babysit my baby." I say.

"Oh. You have a baby?" He asks.

"Yeah, her name is Annie." I say.

"I love babies, can I meet her?" He asks.

I smile, "Sure." I head into the nursery and pick up Annie.

"This is Annie." I say as I pass her to Cody so he can hold her.

"She's so cute." He says as he cradles Annie in his arms.

I smile. Wow Trish was right he does love kids.

"So who's the father?" He asks curiously.

Dammit why did he have to ask that question. I don't really like talking about Austin.

I sigh, "Austin Moon." I say blushing a little.

"Thee Austin Moon! Like the famous popstar Austin Moon!" He said with a smile.

Wow Austin really has gotten a lot more popular.

"Yup that's him." I confirm.

"Wow...so what happened between you two?" He asked.

Why does he want to know!

"Well we were dead in love. So I got pregnant and when I told him...h-he left me." I stutter.

"Oh.." Cody mumbled.

I nod. Suddenly my phone rings. I hope it's Trish calling to say she's on her way!

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey Ally...it's Trish. Listen I can't babysit Annie tonight..." She explained.

"What! Trish! Now who is going to babysit Annie!" I exclaim.

"I don't know, why don't you ask..." She paused to think, "What about Austin?"

"Austin!" I nearly shout.

There's no way I'm asking Austin...

"Ally...you don't have much of a choice." Trish said.

I sigh, "Fine. I'll call Austin."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ally has a boyfriend! Ooh I wonder what's gonna happen! Haha. Austin is possibly gonna babysit Annie....I wonder how that'll go.

Find out in chapter six! Which will be here soon!

Please comment and vote! The more comments and votes I get...the faster I update!

-Emma(: